Question please on ported eatons

elmn8u

Established Member
Hi would u mind posting numbers on ur stage 3 or 4 ported Eaton's at the rear wheels? Thanks in advance just trying to see what number r out. Thanks for ur time. Mike

Quick Strike

Established Member
Mike, Look at the spread sheet member Oldpaint put together here. The ported eatons start about line 118 and run down to the stock eatons ending at line 194. Lots of nice combinations to choose from there.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
#23 is either me or someone with damn near the same setup. Posi eaton, e85, stock logs, 2.93/6lb lower, dragon tb, jlt high boost, off road x and borla cb. Car saw 131.72 at the track.

elmn8u

Established Member
Thanks so much for your time and input!!! Yes that page is very very helpful thanks again , also just to let u know I got a ported Eaton and it looks to b a stage 3 or 4 but no one knows so trying to figure we're to start on where I'll b and yes my punctuation isn't the best, sorry about that if it bothers u reading it but wanted to say thanks for everyone's input. Mike

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Nice.
Mine made 540 on 12 psi.
10:5.1 CR
E85
21*timing
11.1 AFR

Yeah, whenever the day comes that I need a rebuild it will be getting compression close to that. Why is the timing at 21*? Mine was rather high at 27*. We did multiple pulls to find the best timing for a street driven car. My tuner knows I don't get too silly on the street and when I run at the track I ice the intercooler. Cant wait to try the trunk box I put in.

Acunamatata

Established Member
Yeah, whenever the day comes that I need a rebuild it will be getting compression close to that. Why is the timing at 21*? Mine was rather high at 27*. We did multiple pulls to find the best timing for a street driven car. My tuner knows I don't get too silly on the street and when I run at the track I ice the intercooler. Cant wait to try the trunk box I put in.
The tuner bumped it to 23 and it didn't make any more power so he left it at 21* where it made the peak tq.

Users who are viewing this thread