question about the F&*king fast shift nobs

kcast

LEO
Established Member
im sorry this is a repost, but i checked the search and i couldnt find it, has anyone heard about the shift nobs that MGW was making for the 6 speed cobras that say FU&^ing fast instead of the "6", b/c they said they were going to post something about it...ps they are also making them for the "5" speeds....

kcast

LEO
Established Member
yes, the guy from mgw said theyll be making them for the 5 and 6 speed, but said when theyre done he'll post info on here about them...thats why i was asking b/c i couldnt find anything about them in the search option

MGW

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
we are just about finished with the emblem tooling and i will post a pic hopefully late next week. i can only offer them in our gripper knobs at this point but they will be very nice.

price should be only 40.00 each so they should be a nice knob to have even if just a novelty that wears off down the road:thumbsup:

regards
george

kcast

LEO
Established Member
shift nob

Originally posted by CobraXtreme
Last time i checked, MGW had a cobra gripper knob, whats this new one about? If its fast ill take it for 5spd.

this nob is where instead of the 5 or 6 on the shift pattern, it says, ****ing Fast

Isnt that funny, i hope they look good, but if they're only gonna be in the gripper in might not get one, but ill have to see....

Users who are viewing this thread