• Yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatDaddy

You tried to play a mind game on her by telling her about the Latina in your class, so she played one on you by reminding you about the guy at the party.

Looks like she won.

Originally posted by snail50
You tried to play a mind game on her by telling her about the Latina in your class, so she played one on you by reminding you about the guy at the party.

Looks like she won.

Indeed. :shrug:

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Originally posted by stangsare4girls
He tried to mack on my girlfriend the entire time we were dating, before we made it official, then he tried the same shiat shortly after we made it official, and he tried to mack on her again when we were way into our relationship. He needs to learn some things about proper conduct...:kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom:

Ah, been there before w/ my g/f. I am just living for the day that I meet some guy that does that to my significant other.

GoatDaddy

Indeed. :shrug:

Now for round II, tell her about that fine li'l freaky ewe (the shaved one with the piercings and leather fetish) I lent you from my private flock.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
Now for round II, tell her about that fine li'l freaky ewe (the shaved one with the piercings and leather fetish) I lent you from my private flock.
DUDE YOU ARE MESSED UP!!!!!
but freakin funny:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
All is pretty much well after last night. We kind of talked about it and then had some crazy awesome make-up "good times." I think we are just going to move on. She was extremely upset at the mistake she made by telling me that (or how she told me) and she showed me a few things about her feelings toward me, so I think it's all good.

As for the guy, I am going to remember his ass. He is in the army right now. Hopefully they will ship his ass to Iraq. If not, I am plotting for when he gets back. He tried to mack on my girlfriend the entire time we were dating, before we made it official, then he tried the same shiat shortly after we made it official, and he tried to mack on her again when we were way into our relationship. He needs to learn some things about proper conduct...:kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom:

you arent dating HIM. its a free country my man.,you snooze you loose. Nothing wrong with a guy trying to mack on your woman. The only thing that would be wrong is if your woman lets him do it:thumbsup:

Originally posted by KevinB120
you arent dating HIM. its a free country my man.,you snooze you loose. Nothing wrong with a guy trying to mack on your woman. The only thing that would be wrong is if your woman lets him do it:thumbsup:

It's a matter of respect. Sure, you are entitled to your opinion. I am also entitled to mine. You can even try to convince someone otherwise while they are beating the shiat out of you for macking on their girl. Let me know how that works out for you. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread