• No

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StangD281

Established Member
Deceptions, hiding things, etc = LIES.

Everyone has their own definition of slut, but I don't think she falls into that category.

I wouldn't be dipping your spoon into someone else's pudding at this point, you technically were not "official" at the point of story, so you said.

Originally posted by StangD281
Deceptions, hiding things, etc = LIES.

Everyone has their own definition of slut, but I don't think she falls into that category.

I wouldn't be dipping your spoon into someone else's pudding at this point, you technically were not "official" at the point of story, so you said.

Last edited:

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
I'd be pissed :nonono:
I would let things play out for a while. If this happens again or you detect that theres something changing in her, I would end it.

Hope things work out for you.

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by stangsare4girls
yeah, but in principle, I don't think it was right for her to do something like that. Plus she kept it from me and only told me to piss me off, which was an overwhelming success
No it wasn't right, but you can't turn back time. So look over it & move on with your life.

Sounds like you two had a little pissing match, and she said it b/c she knew you'd get pissed. Basically her way of "winning" that one. We've all been there, done that.....just let it go & give her a hug. She isn't with anyone else now but you, you "win" there.

lilblond75

Steve's BRAT!
Established Member
yeah, but in principle, I don't think it was right for her to do something like that. Plus she kept it from me and only told me to piss me off, which was an overwhelming success

If she liked you I don't think she should of made out with another guy while you were gone. I know if I liked a guy and he was out of town I wouldn't go make out with another guy:shrug:

And yes she did keep it from you because you asked her if anything happened so yeah in a way she is a liar:shrug:

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
hmmm...I was in a similiar situation recently (back in June) and if you love her and want see it through then go for it, if not...break it off and go find yourself another one mullet head boy:p

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by lilblond75
If she liked you I don't think she should of made out with another guy while you were gone. I know if I liked a guy and he was out of town I wouldn't go make out with another guy:shrug:

And yes she did keep it from you because you asked her if anything happened so yeah in a way she is a liar:shrug:
ditto , move on or not. you need to analize this and if you are in love it may be overlooked, people do change, trust me i know:beer: :beer: :beer:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!! KILL HER!!

Oh sorry, the voices in my head took over for a minute!

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Am I wrong to make a big deal out of this with her now?
yes in my opinion you are just depends how you really feel for her. if you do forgive remember time heals all,

p.s she needs to do some suckin up :coolman:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Not to be an ass or anything (or maybe I am) but why do people post stuff like this on the intarweb?

A valid reason for such escapes me.

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox
Not to be an ass or anything (or maybe I am) but why do people post stuff like this on the intarweb?

someone might have needed advice

just a guess :lol1:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by StangD281
Too late for that :uh oh:

Yup, and I will place your opinion (as well as everyone else's) on the back burner of my Care Stove :p

someone might have needed advice

just a guess

The problem I see with this is : you have people on the boards you trust, others that you don't, and the random person like me who you don't know who may feed you bad advice just to be an ass.

Real life friends, family, bartenders > message board posters
(Exception to every rule!)

However, I can't really see a good reason for bringing something so personal to some largely anonymous message boards for advice. If you are that pressed for advice, then I guess its admittable....still odd to me.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox

he he he i dunno why they do, but i will reply:coolman:

To answer your question Scorio, I am curious and want to get some other viewpoints on the situation. I am more than capable of weeding out the crap advice and opinions from the solid ones.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
To answer your question Scorio, I am curious and want to get some other viewpoints on the situation. I am more than capable of weeding out the crap advice and opinions from the solid ones.

Guess that is how we are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread