Quality/performance of Apten ported Eaton's?

res0n0xg

Established Member
See one for sale locally, may make an offer if this thing is a decent blower.

What kind of power have these made? I did a search and only scraps pulled up without much info really other than a few for sale posts.

Fat-cat

Established Member
from what i can remember they were comparable to like a stage 2 Stieg. Depending on the price it might be a worth while purchase... i did the ported thing and didnt like it and went whipple but to each their own.

dynobobstieg

We did the porting for Apten there would be a series of numbers stamped on the blower case under the shaft/front drive. If you get those numbers I can let you know what was done to the blower and how long ago it was ported.
Thanks
Stiegemeier:burnout:
636-949-2275
StiegeSplash

no2moro

Established Member
I got luckey on my Apten, I sent it to Apten for porting and It came back with a Stiegemier business card. This was in 2004. Best money I spent. I heard Apten started to really port them and quality was not as good as Stiegemier's.

By the way I never got my Stiegemier shirt!:shrug:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Ones I've seen and the one I upgraded would be comparable to a Stage 1.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I had an Apten port (January, 2004). Numbers before the port were 457/479 with just a 2.90 upper. After the Apten port the numbers were 496/490. If the price is right you won't be disappointed. I would check out the blower for any obvious issues.

dynobobstieg

I got luckey on my Apten, I sent it to Apten for porting and It came back with a Stiegemier business card. This was in 2004. Best money I spent. I heard Apten started to really port them and quality was not as good as Stiegemier's.

By the way I never got my Stiegemier shirt!:shrug:

This would be stage 2 any supercharger WITHOUT our name stamped on it was stage 1. (stage 1 was when they were directly shipped to our address in Missouri.)
Stiegemeier:burnout:
636-949-2275

Thanks hope that helps out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread