Put the brake on time "moose crossing"

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member
Me and the wife went for supper last night, the restaurent we went is about an hour drive from where we live and it is in the wood, took the Cobra to go, on our way back I just put the brake on time cause look what decided to cross the road!!!! Ouff good thing i was carful, this road is known for moose crossing!!!
IMG00060.jpg

stangaholic280

Established Member
Good thing!!! There is another thread going on right now that has a Dodge Ram that hit a moose...and it was destroyed. I can't imagine a poor Cobra hitting one. Heck if you timed it just right you could probably drive through it's legs!

SUPERSHELBY

SOO-PURR-SHELL-BEE
Established Member
OMG!!! lucky man. i'd be pissed off....i'd effin cook that moose with BBQ sauce on the side if i hit it.

awful knawful

Established Member
Good thing!!! There is another thread going on right now that has a Dodge Ram that hit a moose...and it was destroyed. I can't imagine a poor Cobra hitting one. Heck if you timed it just right you could probably drive through it's legs!

yeah, we live in the same area. the one that got my ram died though. JR you smash that Cobra and I'm not fixing it!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
OMG!!! lucky man. i'd be pissed off....i'd effin cook that moose with BBQ sauce on the side if i hit it.

If you ever hit that moose they'd be trying to extract you from the car. THEN you could consider cooking him with BBQ sauce. LOL! Those suckers can weigh as much as 1800 lbs. but I think most males weight around 1000-1400 lbs. Very dangerous to ever hit one on the road. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread