Put a set of SVT Focus wheels on the Contour.

BLACKSVTCONTOUR

GOT SVT?
Established Member
yea i wanna put those black focus wheels on my svtc, where the heck can i get them? and also how much do the stock e0 svtc wheels weigh?

fastcontour show us a picture :D

Last edited:

fasvtcontour00

Established Member
I got lucky and found mine on ebay rather cheaply...I don't have any digital pics of em' yet, I've only had them on about a month. I used to have a link in my bookmarks for a dealer that had a low price on them, but it's gone now. You can go to FRPP in the wheel pit to find them, or just search around for ford racing wheel dealers, and of course ebay.
Anyone ever seen the e1 contour wheels in the midnight blue finish? I saw them on ebay once and have never seen them again, I really liked those as well. I'm thinking someone might have powder coated them themselves instead of factory powder coating. I'll try and get some pics on here for you guys to see what the black wheels look like. :pepper:

JCSVT

V6 Powa!!
Established Member
fasvtcontour00 said:
BTW I really like those euros JCSVT, looks good with the lowered stance.

Yea, it does look lowered doesn't it. Too bad its still on the stock suspension. I think that if I get the BAT kit my car will barely drop any. The ride height of my car depends on if I have driven it or not. It seems that the struts seem to compress when they have been sitting for a while.

ryancsvt

Established Member
for the front and rear? at the ford dealership for 1 and ebay for the other, but call steve in the begining of these threads, the one with ford parts discounted, i just got my new headlights from him at $97.02 each and damn thats a huge discount and they are awsome, brand new and crystal clear. and thanks for the complement man. i love my csvt. 2 1/2 years strong. and the mods are steadlity comin now.

Y2KSVT

Established Member
BlueStripe said:
The all black thing got played out when Knight Rider went off the air.

Come out to Spring Zing.. May 19-22 in Fort Wayne, IN. Myself and Jim(BeyondloadedSE) are hosting the event.. You can tell me there that the blacked out look has been played out.. :rollseyes

Mark

ryancsvt

Established Member
no it aint played out since i am going for black and red,,,darth vader...and i have already post on contour.org that i cant make it this year cause i have become to involved with modding getting ready for fun ford weekend next year and also the wife has a broken ankle in 3 places that she has to have surgery on soon and i cant leave her alone with our kids that long or i would be there in a second brother

fasvtcontour00

Established Member
Here's my car before wheels, I'll get some new pics of the car tomm. after I put in my new fuel pump. That picture of the engine bay, reminds me I need a new engine. I've gotta get a 3.0 L for this car but not before I get a big block. Really wanna build a Mustang with a 460 in it. Man, am I daydreaming? :bored:
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

ryancsvt

Established Member
what springs do you have, looks like an intrax drop like mine, and i have been doing the red and black theme for a long time man. no one tries to be like others, we just sometimes may borrow ideas from others. like the build # on the bumper like the saleen style

Last edited:

fasvtcontour00

Established Member
I was just playin' man..I'm here to appreciate cars like everyone else on the board, I especially like your car too, I guess I really like csvt's. BTW I've got 3in. catback exhaust out to 3.5 inch stainless steel tips. What kind of wheels are those ryan, I also like the polished lip.
Hood is also very sweet, I've been wanting to get one of those but have invested in other mods instead.

Last edited:

ryancsvt

Established Member
cool man, yeah they are 17" svt focus wheels that i painted. and yeah i will do koni's eventually but the mods i have done to the suspention will hold me over for now. yes i love the hood as well and thanks man. next is the cf trunk lid. and thats only 2 1/2 weeks away

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
Y2KSVT said:
Come out to Spring Zing.. May 19-22 in Fort Wayne, IN. Myself and Jim(BeyondloadedSE) are hosting the event.. You can tell me there that the blacked out look has been played out.. :rollseyes

Mark

I'd love to, but I'll be busy.

Darn.

BLACKSVTCONTOUR

GOT SVT?
Established Member
RYAN U STILL HAVE THE STOCK EXHAUST on your svt??, where did u say u got your svt emblems from? i really want those damn euro focus wheels, where can i get em????

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
BLACKSVTCONTOUR said:
RYAN U STILL HAVE THE STOCK EXHAUST on your svt??, where did u say u got your svt emblems from? i really want those damn euro focus wheels, where can i get em????

Try Gene Evans Ford. They don't list them on their website but they do sell them. We got our Focus wheels from them at a decent discount off of the standard FRPP price.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread