Put a set of SVT Focus wheels on the Contour.

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
contour_wheels1.jpg

contour_wheels2.jpg

contour_wheels3.jpg

Love the way it looks now :D

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
Rickabod said:
dude, clean your car! i like those better than the stock ones that come on the 'tour. if you painted those black, they'd look even better IMO.

Dude, it is clean! Those are rock chips, not dirt. The all black thing got played out when Knight Rider went off the air.

SVT Gator

Wow, those wheels look kick-a$$!! Are those a direct fit, or is there some adaptor required? Any issue with clearances? How about the speedometer?
Thanks...

Rickabod

Representin' Da U.P.
Established Member
BlueStripe said:
Dude, it is clean! Those are rock chips, not dirt. The all black thing got played out when Knight Rider went off the air.

maybe i'm seeing a reflection, but the bottom of your front passenger door looks like it's got dirt all over it.

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
Rickabod said:
maybe i'm seeing a reflection, but the bottom of your front passenger door looks like it's got dirt all over it.

It's not a reflection, what you're seeing is the primer under the black paint. The previous owners of this car had to drive half a mile down a dirt road to get to their house :(

BLACKSVTCONTOUR

GOT SVT?
Established Member
i like the looks of both of those rims on the svt, are those wheels 16 or 17, i think the euro ones would look good on my black svt :rolling: i have a real problem with paint chips too, even alot of over spray, and some basterd keyed it all up :fm: did u get those wheels from someone u kno?

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
BLACKSVTCONTOUR said:
i like the looks of both of those rims on the svt, are those wheels 16 or 17, i think the euro ones would look good on my black svt :rolling: i have a real problem with paint chips too, even alot of over spray, and some basterd keyed it all up :fm: did u get those wheels from someone u kno?

Both wheels are 17x7. We got ours from GEFRacing.com for $119/wheel.

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
BLACKSVTCONTOUR said:
Yea Doesn't That Make U Lose Hp At The Wheels???

Yes, but it doesn't worry me that much. We mostly got them to hold wider tires w/ a shorter sidewall to improve handling and feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread