Put a set of SVT Focus wheels on the Contour.

ryancsvt

Established Member
fasvtcontour00 said:
question for ryancsvt: what did you paint your front grill and rear trim with, and how long ago?

yes i still have stock exhaust, i de-resinated it but a buddy of mine at hypnotic illusions auto,,,will be doing a prototype exhaust for the csvt soon, he just finish the svt focus one and gained like 5-7 fwhp....and i used krylon fusion for plastic,,,i lightly dry sanded then down with a 2000 grit then wiped it all down and then sprayed about 7-8 coats on each verry slow and evenly in my garage,i did the front oval and rear reflector/crome strip about i think 6-8 months ago,,,no chips either cause the paint flexes cause its for plastic

same with my wheels but with duplicolor wheel paint. they are just as shiney as the car i love the way they came out, did my sail panels too,and my a & b pillars, and then the center colsole and some other interior trim in iridescent.

and i got 1 svt badge from e-bay and 1 from a local ford dealership just either paint the ford emblem black or the color of your choice first ir better yet use vinyl to cover it prior to placing the svt badge there. and shoot i got my wheels for a steel a buddy sold me all 4 with 99% tread left on the contisport tires all for $200.00 i was like :thumbsup: :burnout: :beer: :banana:

Last edited:

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
Y2KSVT said:
You must not visit Contour.org, or you may have seen my car.

Darn. :loser:

Mark

Nope. Once you've seen one blacked out car you've seen 'em all.

Y2KSVT

Established Member
BlueStripe said:
Apparently. Y2KSVT loves me so much he wants to meet me :-D

Nah, just wanted to show you what a black SVT looks like when it's actually clean. Good luck with that paint. :lol:

Mark

BLACKSVTCONTOUR

GOT SVT?
Established Member
i think the svt would look decent all black with gunmetal wheels, y2ksvt has a point, its hard to keep that black car clean, i would kno, damn i really want those wheels :D

:beer:

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
Y2KSVT said:
Nah, just wanted to show you what a black SVT looks like when it's actually clean. Good luck with that paint. :lol:

Mark

If I gave a shit about paint, I wouldn't have bought two Fords :)

ryancsvt

Established Member
yeah thats why i am gonna get a total re-paint on mine, spiderwebbing has begun, and tons of knicks and scratches.....

Y2KSVT

Established Member
BlueStripe said:
If I gave a shit about paint, I wouldn't have bought two Fords :)

Well isn't that just one hell of a misconception about Ford :idea:. As long as you take care of your paint, you won't have any problems with it. Dirt/gravel roads, express carwashes and just not washing/waxing your car does wonders for your paint!

Mark

SVT Brat

JCSVT said:
I've got the Euro wheels on my T-Red SVT.

P0000993.jpg

That looks sweet! Nice car! :thumbsup:

ryancsvt

Established Member
ohh it is sweet trust me, i saw it in person and met him at fun ford weekend this year. needs new headlights (hint hint call steve...justin) but yes i love those wheels and his paint like all t-red ones is impecable

Users who are viewing this thread