Purchased a new car....

EATONURLS1

Established Member
So my wife and I went to the side of town with all the dealerships looking for a cobra cause one of them posted online they had one. Unfortunately they already sold it and I found this instead. My wife told me to get it cause it was too good of a deal to pass up and she said I can still look for an older cobra so it was a win win. 1999 Camaro SS M6 with only 38xxk on the clock. I got it for a steal...
ss1.jpg
ss5_zps39b9b302.jpg
ss4_zps8efe36ef.jpg

Zemedici

Established Member
Do a standard head cam and you'll be dragging cobras down the street anyway. I cannot beat my buddies intake exhaust tuned LS1 car to Save my life

EATONURLS1

Established Member
RE: HEMI LOL
Bought it from the Chevy dealership and already had that done. It was the first thing on my list and the first thing my friend who is a die hard camaro guy told me to do. All is good

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice! Like Zemedici said, those things can be beast.

Do share what you got it for...

EATONURLS1

Established Member
Yea I got them down to 10,500 and then at the last minute I gave them a trade in that I owned (04 jetta Gli) and it got me to 7200 with the dealer fees and a that crap. I was beat after going back and forth with the guys at the dealership for that long but I gotta say they are a class act at that place.

Last edited:

MTBSully

Established Member
Damn nice car even for $14k. Much less 7200. Makes me miss mine. Do bolt-ons and heads/cam and youll be hard to beat!

Users who are viewing this thread