Pumping 100 shot of wet nitrous to 04 cobra good or bad idea?

NitrousExpress

Established Member
Perfectly fine. Be prepared to make more than 100 on a terminator though. Boosted applications always pick up more. Check out our Cobra plate system in signature.

Thanks.

antabner

Established Member
nitrous

Yes i currently have 60lb injectors,kb boost a pump with wiring upgrade stage 7 port with 2.49 pulley 15 1/2 lbs of b00st accufab tb ported gt pumps

jamrok55

Established Member
I have spray ..its a little pita but hits hard and pulls like a mofo...

BMR Tech

Spray it!

I use a Nitrous Outlet kit, with a 50 shot on my 115K mile motor, with a TVS and 20psi.

It's fun.

Nolimit

Established Member
Spray it!

I use a Nitrous Outlet kit, with a 50 shot on my 115K mile motor, with a TVS and 20psi.

It's fun.

This is where im hoping to be! Is this on 91 or 93 octane? Race fuel maybe? E85? 20psi is a bit high for my 91 ocatane im told. Do you mind me asking what #s you are putting down off the bottle and on the bottle? You can PM if you want to be hush hush ... thanks just curuious

grnenvy

Established Member
I have been running spray and Boost since the early 90s on most of my Mustangs.
The only issue I have ever had was with the wet kits. I only run Dry now but everyone has there opinions. I'm not going to start talking about how the wet kit can puddle or how if u lose the fuel solenoid your f-cked it's a waste of time because people will respond with there opinions. BUT If u pop or backfire inside the blower do to Fuel being in there u will blow it apart and lose the motor also.
Dry will never do that and with a great tune it's very simple.
JMS makes a very nice kit with a controller everything is in the trunk except 2-3 wires to the engine compartment or u can make a kit very cheap using NOS parts.
Good luck

Last edited:

Rob_Stylez

Established Member
33979100.jpg

:-D

itSSlow98

Established Member
Wouldnt be a bad idea to start with a smaller shot and see if itll still hook. A 50 shot alone will be like 125ftlbs of tq. No point in spinning with 100 shot and making useless power.

Users who are viewing this thread