Pullied Cobra vs STI

NiceCobra

Established Member
Nope. Don't really care what your buddy's buddy's cousin's buddy's car did. I've owned the cars and experienced it firsthand. TBE, intake and BOV and canned tune made 280awhp, Cobb protune made 332awhp with same mods, FP green with fuel mods and headers made 418awhp. I'd put that 418awhp STi up against my bolt-on tuned Cobra any day of the week from a dig.

Wasn't starting shit with you man but I dont believe you made 52awhp just off a tune. And I also had a 13 wrx before I bought my cobra . You can look through efis Dyno database and look at the number they make on there Dyno. It's a mustang Dyno

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2523469

Last edited:

Jmurrz

Established Member
Way to represent for NJ! I ran my buddy with a "Stage 2" STI in my pullied vert and it was not pretty for him, especially from a roll! Fun cars to drive around in a snow storm though!

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
there was a nice clean STI WRX at a car show saturday. Sounded good, too. Then I heard the owner and his wife talking mad shit about Cobras, and the new 5.0's. Sad we can't all just be car guys

4a7191a

Established Member
So true . I like anything with power and don't trash talk it unless its a ricer and speaking of which I had a v6 mustang that was riced out try to race me in my lightning while it was raining. Oh... The disgust.

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
there was a nice clean STI WRX at a car show saturday. Sounded good, too. Then I heard the owner and his wife talking mad shit about Cobras, and the new 5.0's. Sad we can't all just be car guys

Over-compensating for deficiency. Really, any car can be made fast and all cars have advantages and disadvantages. I really don't mind the little 4 wheelers, but their egos are the most fun to destroy. Almost as bad as Dodge guys :)

4a7191a

Established Member
Think we all like to make the dodge guys feel butthurt. Lol
I laid waste to an srt8 in my mach1 and the guy wouldn't look at me at the next intersection. Wouldn't even pull up to my window. Lol. Sad part is he started it by revving like an asshat.

wildstang_93

Established Member
Nope. Don't really care what your buddy's buddy's cousin's buddy's car did. I've owned the cars and experienced it firsthand. TBE, intake and BOV and canned tune made 280awhp, Cobb protune made 332awhp with same mods, FP green with fuel mods and headers made 418awhp. I'd put that 418awhp STi up against my bolt-on tuned Cobra any day of the week from a dig.

I had a fp green sti that made 417 on a dyno dynamics .

Last edited:

wallywagon

Established Member
Nice kill but no surprise. I came from a 12-1300 hp gt500 and now own a wrx so I definitely know the crowd. They are fun little rides, but only from about 0-80!

Users who are viewing this thread