Pullied Cobra Vert vs Fox Body

Freakingstang

Established Member
Again there you go assuming what this guy has . I didn't post the thread I'm only commenting on what he said. NOW you're adding your combo not his .Everyone quick to post what they had and not what he posted. Who cares about your 306 he wasn't running you or your combo.

Your the guy that assume it was bone stock....if you can't see where I was going saying I had a 306 that made 550, well then I'm sorry your uncapable of understanding reality. I'm also sorry you have the sense of humor of a rock.

Have a good day in "your" world

ACJ

Established Member
Your the guy that assume it was bone stock....if you can't see where I was going saying I had a 306 that made 550, well then I'm sorry your uncapable of understanding reality. I'm also sorry you have the sense of humor of a rock.

Have a good day in "your" world

I'm sorry did you assume something here ?DID you read the first post. I guess not ! Damn reading is fundamental

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
i dont know what my old 306 made for power but it was enough to go 9.84 at 137 so i believe that it was a little more than 330rwhp. you just never know what lurks inside.

19935.slow

Established Member
What does having a 306 mean? Means nothing other than it is 306 CI. You're wanting to assume it has stock heads. Let me ask you this. How many stock E7 headed cars are still running around when you can buy a good set of heads for 1K?

I have a 306 in my 86. It makes 550 RW.

There does that make you feel better? I didn't mention the heads, cam, intake, blower, headers, 90mm TB, or 8.8mm spark plug wires for that matter.

According to the enlgish language we wont assume you have e7s. We will just assume that you are retarded or a liar. That's why being clear is the best, because now you just look like an idiot.

Freakingstang

Established Member
According to the enlgish language we wont assume you have e7s. We will just assume that you are retarded or a liar. That's why being clear is the best, because now you just look like an idiot.

WTF is enlgish? No one ever said squat about E7's.

I'm retarded because my blown 306 made 548 RWHP with bolt ons?

If that makes me look like an idiot, I guess I'll sell it just to make you happy.

Pound salt.

I don't understand all you retards that assume a 306 means it is a bone stock motor that was rebuilt .030 over. I really can't fathom how none of you people can't believe the 306 with spray makes 430 RW.

The schits been done for years people, not like it is something new. You people need to crawl out of the rocks you've been hiding under for the last decade. That is part of the game, you don't tell everyone all the tricks, you gotta leave them wondering.

LMAO at this thread. People assume way too much in life

SVT99RED

Established Member
WTF is enlgish? No one ever said squat about E7's.

I'm retarded because my blown 306 made 548 RWHP with bolt ons?

If that makes me look like an idiot, I guess I'll sell it just to make you happy.

Pound salt.

I don't understand all you retards that assume a 306 means it is a bone stock motor that was rebuilt .030 over. I really can't fathom how none of you people can't believe the 306 with spray makes 430 RW.

The schits been done for years people, not like it is something new. You people need to crawl out of the rocks you've been hiding under for the last decade. That is part of the game, you don't tell everyone all the tricks, you gotta leave them wondering.

LMAO at this thread. People assume way too much in life

Not hard to believe that it could make 430 rwhp, but for it to lose to a slower car. I think one of the following happened, guy cant drive or ran out of nitrous or does not make the 430

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
i love all the arguing about a 306 with a 125 shot hitting 430rwhp. easily possible. my '85 with a stock shortblock, explorer GT40 heads, e303 cam, shorty headers, and edelbrock intake laid down 280rwhp. that's a very, very mild setup.

mebetter

Established Member
Again there you go assuming what this guy has . I didn't post the thread I'm only commenting on what he said. NOW you're adding your combo not his .Everyone quick to post what they had and not what he posted. Who cares about your 306 he wasn't running you or your combo.

I don't know why everyone was riding you so hard. From the given information you were correct no 306 fox with just exhaust and 125 shot is going to be making 400+ hp. Now that we know the fox had heads and cam that changes things completely but from the originally given information you were correct.

ACJ

Established Member
I don't know why everyone was riding you so hard. From the given information you were correct no 306 fox with just exhaust and 125 shot is going to be making 400+ hp. Now that we know the fox had heads and cam that changes things completely but from the originally given information you were correct.

Thank's I quess the other refuse to READ the Print!:shrug:

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member

LOL, do you think a car can run without heads or a cam? Obviously the fox had heads and a cam, now whether those were high performance heads and a cam wasn't known, but it's safe to say everyone knew the fox had heads and a cam.

ACJ

Established Member
LOL, do you think a car can run without heads or a cam? Obviously the fox had heads and a cam, now whether those were high performance heads and a cam wasn't known, but it's safe to say everyone knew the fox had heads and a cam.

I guess EVERYONE except the OP . Because he's the only one that didn't mention it .Heads,intake ,etc. Whatever!dude
:idea: Lets just rewrite the OP . I was about to race this 306 with Trickflow heads and intake with 3 in exhaust and a 150 shot . He had to have atleast 500RWHP. Now how's that.

Sorry to the orginal Poster!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
This just makes me laugh, that some people assume a foxbody with some mods would still be running the stock casting heads. Thats the weakest link of the 5.0's. I pretty much assume that any foxbody I see roaming the streets these days are running atleast a H/C/I combo, plain and simple. I was doing this over 12yrs again.

mebetter

Established Member

You do realize when someone says a car is heads, cam, intake, and exhaust that means they are talking about aftermarket right? Because if it was stock parts there would be no point in even mentioning it :lol1:, nice troll post, but if that was a serious post. Wow!

And to the people that say people should automatically assume mods for a given car, give me a break... There are too many possible mods for any given car, never assume anything, a foxbody could be stock heads and cam but have had a ls7 motor in it; for all we know..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread