Pulley swap

FNsweetS3

Crazy Gun Bunny!!!
Established Member
What do you think it would cost to swap this pulley from my spare blower (off the car)

DSCN3537.jpg

Replacing this one that is on the car currently (I took the cover off and this is how I found it)

DSCN3536.jpg

They are both the same size:beer:

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
All you need is a hammer and a healthy supply of curse words and you can do anything.

I have a puller btw. I'll be close to your neck of the woods on Saturday..

TRBO VNM

I would be happy to make the drive ... if you can help me out.

So you would not have any problem getting the original pulley off?

no man. not at all. come on down. I will be around all weekend and even tomorrow night if you want to cruise on down. I have the billetflow tool, so we are good to go.

FNsweetS3

Crazy Gun Bunny!!!
Established Member
no man. not at all. come on down. I will be around all weekend and even tomorrow night if you want to cruise on down. I have the billetflow tool, so we are good to go.

It will be next weekend... if possible. I am at work now.... and I just found out from my wife.... we are "booked" solid all weekend with BS family crap.... tomorrow I only get 3 hours of sleep before having to put up with in laws I can't stand.

I will pm you... to schedule something out. Thanks :)

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
MACA has our own Billetflow pulley puller. Been used tons of times. Someone currently has it out and needs to rteturn it. Problem is, I can't remember who it is........

Users who are viewing this thread