Pulley Installed, If only I could drive her!

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Well, installed my Clear Billetflow DUB 2.93 Pulley and 100 mm Idler today. Install was so easy it only took 30 min. No need for a "special" puller either....good ole 3 finger puller worked fine and didnt mark the pulley at all. And install with Power steering pulley install tool was a breeze to. But I didnt get a chance to even start her up...too damn cold. And I'm not even gonna dare drive her til they get the salt washed off the roads. But it looks kick ass! :rockon: And I'm also waiting to get a custom Dyno-tune. Time to pull the car cover back over her and let her sleep some more ! LOL:sleeping:

Last edited:

KosherCobra

Established Member
Billet Flows are sweet, you know they make them in the red anodized. I bought the Metco's. I live 15 minutes from REM and I'm friends with Tim, Paul and Keith.

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
I ordered straight from Billetflow and the only red they had was REDFIRE....so it wouldnt look right. I dont know I would have gotten it anyways too much color coordinating is sort of "ricerish" to me. I like the industrial look myself.:coolman:

94SHO

Established Member
That must be really hard to do!I would hate installing mods and not being able to test them out!Soon enough though:rolling:

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Originally posted by EatonEggbeater
When it gets warm, you've got the best roads for that car in WV! See you at Summit Point!

I havent been there since 2000. I had a good friend get killed there in his SC 97 Cobra. Throttle got stuck wide open. :nonono:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The pulley looks nice. Had to laugh when I read about there being snow on the ground. I never think of snow when I think of West Virginia. Man, up here the temps have been 0-20 degrees and it just snowed last night. Fortunately (or unfortunately) my car isn't driveable because I'm waiting for Apten to return my blower. Have fun once the roads are better down there!

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by The Orphaner
Well, installed my Clear Billetflow DUB 2.93 Pulley and 100 mm Idler today. Install was so easy it only took 30 min. No need for a "special" puller either....good ole 3 finger puller worked fine and didnt mark the pulley at all. And install with Power steering pulley install tool was a breeze to. But I didnt get a chance to even start her up...too damn cold. And I'm not even gonna dare drive her til they get the salt washed off the roads. But it looks kick ass! :rockon: And I'm also waiting to get a custom Dyno-tune. Time to pull the car cover back over her and let her sleep some more ! LOL:sleeping:

Hey man, where you going to get her dyno tuned at? And I know what you mean about the sleeping, I havent driven mine or heard from her in a month and a half!! Are you going to NMRA in Columbus, April 30, May 1-2?

Users who are viewing this thread