Pulley cover

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
You get it from Ford Racing - I think it is pricey though. I have one - I may be interested in selling it b/c seems to me you cannot use it if you do an upper pulley change?

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
SVTkel said:
You get it from Ford Racing - I think it is pricey though. I have one - I may be interested in selling it b/c seems to me you cannot use it if you do an upper pulley change?
Can't use it if you use one of Doug's snub idler pulley/bracket setups........

j6eagles

Established Member
Thanks for the quick reply. You are sure right about being pricey!! If you decied to sell yours and can let it go for a reasonable price,PM me or email me.
Thanks Jim

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
I bought mine off eBay last year from the company that stamps the factory covers for Ford. Cost me $100. It is stunning to say the least and really adds to the engine. I haven't seen them there lately. My guess is they are now supplying Ford and they had to agree to quit selling them on their own.

There is a couple of OLD threads where the covers have been modified to fit Doug's big idler. Do a search. It looks good too.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
SS Cobra Pulley Cover.jpg

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Also one of the vendors on this site sells them - check the posts and vendor sections.

Users who are viewing this thread