Psa from cobra esq - ** free credit report**

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
This is not a scam!! Free Credit Reports | Consumer Information

The Federal Government has guaranteed you a copy of your credit report once a year from each of the big three reporting agencies (Experian, TransUnion and Equifax). I make it a point to order mine when tax time comes around. It takes about 3 minutes on line.

www.annualcreditreport.com

You can also optout from allowing credit card companies, banks, insurance companies etc from getting your info to see if they want to offer you credit. This helps cuts down on those junk mail offers. This take about 1 minute.

www.optoutprescreen.com

This is not your credit score. It is the data collect and maintained by the credit agencies. It is your opportunity to spot potential fraud and correct any errors.

Fuerza

Established Member

The Federal Government has guaranteed you a copy of your credit report once a year from each of the big three reporting agencies (Experian, TransUnion and Equifax). I make it a point to order mine when tax time comes around. It takes about 3 minutes on line.

You can also optout from allowing credit card companies, banks, insurance companies etc from getting your info to see if they want to offer you credit. This helps cuts down on those junk mail offers. This take about 1 minute.

www.optoutprescreen.com

This is not your credit score. It is the data collect and maintained by the credit agencies. It is your opportunity to spot potential fraud and correct any errors.

Welcome to 2004.

Sirraf

Established Member
sit.gif

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member

www.optoutprescreen.com

Not sure if srs

Users who are viewing this thread