Ps4 or glock 42???

04owmach

Established Member
So trying to decide on what to have wifey get me for Christmas. I love playing video games mostly racing and fps but also love GTA series. I also love being outside and shooting guns. I have a great carry gun. Full size m&p 40 with apex polymer trigger problem is anytime we go somewhere anti gun I have to iwb carry this full size gun and it gets uncomfortable. The 42 would mostly be for these types of events and my m&p would still be my main carry gun. I don't get a lot of time to play games or shoot but I really enjoy both when I get to. What would you close?

Blown 89

Established Member
Get the Glock. This coming from a guy that doesn't care for Glocks. Given the choice between pretending to race/shoot in a video game and actually doing it the choice is pretty simple.

Ubergeist

Established Member
The glock 42 is best shooting .380 I have ever shot. And I don't like glocks. Getting one to replace my LCP.

04owmach

Established Member
Haha the glock would be a last resort for home defense in case I ran out of ammo for the ar, 12 ga, and 40 s&w so it's only going to be a carry gun maybe 10% of the time otherwise sit in the safe. Also if you suggest the gun are you a game player at all? Just curious as I enjoy both equally as much. Just trying to get more input than "get the gun". Give me good reasons like the ban remark or how good a shooter the glock is. Or how badass such and such game is. Appreciate the input guys

Prototype007

Established Member
Haha the glock would be a last resort for home defense in case I ran out of ammo for the ar, 12 ga, and 40 s&w so it's only going to be a carry gun maybe 10% of the time otherwise sit in the safe. Also if you suggest the gun are you a game player at all? Just curious as I enjoy both equally as much. Just trying to get more input than "get the gun". Give me good reasons like the ban remark or how good a shooter the glock is. Or how badass such and such game is. Appreciate the input guys

I guess it's safe to say I like games more than guns, since I own more games than guns.

Glock has always been my favorite of the hand gun lineup since it's what I grew up with.

04owmach

Established Member
GTA V would have to be the first game I bought. Love those games. Really looking the open world of this new crew driving game coming out with over 6000 miles of roads across the us. But the gun would be really nice when we go places that are anti carry (posted signs have no legal weight in Indiana)

nxhappy

Established Member
get the gun for sure. eventually the ps4 will be worthless.

Users who are viewing this thread