Ps help?

AintShePurty

Established Member
Can somebody please help me out and throw some CHROME SALEENS & BLACK CHROME SALEENS on my car with a lil PS? im deciding which ones to buy, and i'd like a possible preview to help make my decision. Also, what do you guys think? WHICH ONES???
this might not be the best pic for the job, but my photobuckets actin up right now.

THANKS in advance.

CIMG4274.jpg

Weezy

Established Member
wow sick car man. :beer: i suck at ps, i'm sure someone will chime in and help you out.

AintShePurty

Established Member
umm. i think its that it needs a little more help then a PS

lol...people like you make my day. it doesnt bother me that you dont like my car, it just amazes me that you go out of your way to try to let me know you dont like my car......as if i would care.

on another note, Cobra Bob, you the man! thanks bud

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
lol...people like you make my day. it doesnt bother me that you dont like my car, it just amazes me that you go out of your way to try to let me know you dont like my car......as if i would care.

on another note, Cobra Bob, you the man! thanks bud

There aint a damn thing wrong with your car. Didnt you have a different screen name here??? This car looks real familiar.

AintShePurty

Established Member
i do like the white saleens, but cant justify having 2 sets of white wheels. Wanna try some chrome bling, but lo-n-behold, NOBODY WANTS TO DO A CHOP FOR ME

:(

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
give me one minute

160ykgg.jpg

edit- i cant find a picture of black chrome saleens

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread