Proud new owner of a Mineral Grey 01!

ShadesofGrey

Established Member
I previously had a 2001 Bullitt that I decided to sell in the hopes of getting my dream car. The almighty "SVT Cobra"!
I spent 6 months riding a bicycle 20 miles round trip to work /using it as my sole means of transportation to get groceries, or do just about anything. The end result is I finally can say I own an SVT Cobra :banana: (Magnaflow Catback, M&M CC plates, K&N filter, U/D pulleys, tune, etc). I am still in disbelief that I got her for 10, 900 (48k miles!)

2011-02-12_17-32-55_111.jpg

2011-02-19_13-36-04_139.jpg

2011-02-12_17-08-09_390-1.jpg

2011-02-19_12-32-17_623.jpg

2011-02-19_13-00-03_442.jpg

2011-02-19_14-59-16_31.jpg

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
looks great man. Be sure to keep the oil filled. lol You got a pretty good deal too.

ShadesofGrey

Established Member
hmm

looks great man. Be sure to keep the oil filled. lol You got a pretty good deal too.

1. Thanks to all of you guys, you're very kind.
2. Why do you say keep the oil filled? Is that a common issue with our cars? To be honest I have been smelling more oil than I'd like so I better go check haha.

ShadesofGrey

Established Member
um

the fittapaldi's are ok.. what other rim you thinking about?

Ideally 17x9 black OEM stockers or 18x 9 black afs stockers up front, and 18x10.5 AFS stockers out back. But right now, I'm not really digging the Fittipaldi Force's that came with the car. If the centers were black I might keep them around, but they aren't lol. Plus Im running a 1 inch space out back with them. Not very good peace of mind.

Id be okay with other rims too, but geez the price for that wide of a tire is not nice :shrug:

5Litrarag

Established Member
Hey thats an old friend of mine's old car... car was BABIED. You got a steal.
I agree the rims are a bit dated, but they fit the car well IMO and look much better than the black FR's or whatever you plan on putting on. But its yours now... take care of it.

ShadesofGrey

Established Member
hmm

Hey thats an old friend of mine's old car... car was BABIED. You got a steal.
I agree the rims are a bit dated, but they fit the car well IMO and look much better than the black FR's or whatever you plan on putting on. But its yours now... take care of it.

Well no one else seems to think they look good. Besides, the fact that I need to run a 1 inch spacer out back to make them look ok is troubling to me. Is he a poster on here? Id love to ask him some questions on the car. Did he tune out the traction control because its always off. Also, is the harmonic balancer on the car? I haven't got a chance to take the pulleys off and look. Did he ever dyno it? I agree a steal for sure. It was 12k out the door after taxes and regristration.

Last edited:

Bad99SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Get an 01. The 99's had the GT seats, the fix, and the rear bumper said mustang.

99's arnt bad...if you can get a good 99 i would...i like mine...runs just as good and looks just as good as any 01...it also had the "fix"...the only thinkg i want are 01 seats..other than that the back bumper really doesnt bother me...Nice car though man...looks great! Hope to see some posts were you have modded it more with numbers!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread