Proud new owner of a 03 Cobra

2003svtredfire

Established Member
welcome!!! This site is very informative, you will find any info without a problem. You are gong to fall in love with your cobra, even more when you do more mods to it. It doesn't take too much to get a good amount of power out of these cars.

Nice civic btw!!!

boost_aholic97

Established Member
welcome!!! This site is very informative, you will find any info without a problem. You are gong to fall in love with your cobra, even more when you do more mods to it. It doesn't take too much to get a good amount of power out of these cars.

Nice civic btw!!!

thanks man? we love it already!!!!

boost_aholic97

Established Member
Thanks man! Appreciate the complement, lots of welding and love went to it! 10.1 @ 142 is the fastest so far.....hoping to hit 9s this summer with some meth injection!

Last edited:

boost_aholic97

Established Member
looks nice man... You can get a mail order tune,or get this SCT Pro Racer Custom Tuning Package with Xcal 2 or X3 [SCT-PROR] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

im not sure if theres alot of tuners in ept. but the looks of your civic, the proracer might be best for you

My homie rich @ speedfactory does my tuning and I do his fab work, so we really trust eachother....we've been friend for a while and I can't let anyone else tune my junk!

Thanks for the link! Ill check them out!

Users who are viewing this thread