Props to lethal

cbarile

Established Member
I ordered a 4 pound lower metco pulley from lethal yesterday and as I was tryin to figure out belt sizes I noticed I had a 4 pounder on the car now ( just bought car was told it was a 6 pounder). I call leathal told them car has a 4 pounder and John tells me send it back and no restocking fee. I know it's not a lot of money but usually when a company can make a dime they do and ethics go out the window.

JeremyAlan

Naked SVT Poster
Established Member
I also had excellent customer service from lethal, ordered my aeroforce gauge and he called me to let me know the silver bezel would be ordered/drop shipped from aeroforce and asked me if i wanted to ship the gauge or wait for the bezel. Excellent customer service.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks for the props guys! We certainly appreciate everything our customers do for us. If there is anything else you need please let us know.

Thanks,
Matt

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This is what sets Lethal above so many other shops around the country. :)

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Top notch all the way. A week or so ago on a Friday afternoon I called Jarred and he returned my call on his day off to give me some information I needed. Wow! Wasn't expecting that. But really I shouldn't be too surprised. Their service is some of the best I've seen anywhere!

Matt has also been very helpful as well. I've been doing business with them for several years now and have never had a bad experience. Vendors like this should be patronized by us anytime we need anything for our cars. They are a very valuable resource. Way to go Lethal! You guys Rock!

Ray Hilton

Users who are viewing this thread