projector halo headlights

jumpincactus

Warriors come out to play
Established Member
Any of you fellas know where I can get a set of projector halo headlights for the 2007 GT500 Cobra? I am going nutso online trying to find.

the style I want is the over under look. Exactly like the setup on the concept GT-R

The look I want as mentioned is at this link.www.cartype.com/page.cfm?id=100&alph=All&dec=All

Of course I will buy the headlight splitters and paint to match the body

If any of you know where to get please give me a shout.

chuckstang

Established Member
You cant use those headligts from the link provided because they are not for a GT500, the headlight is completely different than the standard GT.
Boy that GT-R is sick!
I wish they had a side exhaust like that for the GT500 that came with a functional rear diffuser like on the GT-R!

manOwar

Established Member
chuckstang said:
You cant use those headligts from the link provided because they are not for a GT500, the headlight is completely different than the standard GT.
I didn't think I needed to point that out. If I was looking for them, I would call one of these places that sell them.
But hey, What do I know!!!:shrug:
picture071ym9.jpg

jumpincactus

Warriors come out to play
Established Member
Ya the GT-R is one awesome looking machine. I love the Halo over under look!!

ManOwar I agree the angle cut is not going to fit the Cobra opening. Looks to me it would fit a standard Mustang. The black reflector is the way to go. Thanks for the link I will call to check fitment

Users who are viewing this thread