PROJECT MURDERED OUT : update

SVT2122

Established Member
I think it's gonna look awesome when its done. I have to agree the red in the photoshop it a little to bright, as said before I think a dark red or silver would look cool. Keep us posted.

:rockon:

Oman_cobra

Established Member
i know it'll look good :D
a guy around here has a flat black F150 & it sure looks badass

Evil4Eye

Schizophrenic SVT Poster
Established Member
grill will be flat black but billet insert will stay the same.

If it's properly "murdered out" I would not keep the billet insert polished. Everything should be black and it would look much better. Silver around the wheels would look good though, like this one...
silveradob.jpg

xtreme02gt

1 Slow GT!
Established Member
i had them powder coated flat black. it figured for 400 bucks it was worth it. i just hope it matched up correctly. i do need ur opinions on putting a red pin stripe on wheels or not.should look close too this
murderout2m.gif

Just my thoughts................

But loose the running board things, and put a 4-6 drop on it, woth NO red pin stripe

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Any chance you can get the the paint code that you are using? My buddy wants his F350 flat blacked but i havent found a decent black for the price i like shooting.

D2Fresh16

Established Member
That is an awesome truck! I would love to daily that dude. I'd have to say No on the pinstripe as well. Keep us posted with the finished product pics!

straightliner1

Established Member
What about a stripe of gloss black on the otherwise flat black wheels? It's super subtle and will also keep with the blacked out theme.

Users who are viewing this thread