PROJECT MURDERED OUT : update

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
WHEELS ARE BACK FROM POWDER COAT SEE LAST PAGE
well the few of u that know me on here may remember about 4 weeks ago my truck got keyed. anyways, i decided to flat black the truck, paint, wheels, trim and everything. got the truck all apart and towed to body shop on friday. doors removed, bed off, all door panels, molding and hood. anyways here's a few pics of truck being jammed out and what it looked like before i started all this madness. 2" lowering kit will also be installed as well as tinted tails. anyways thanks for looking
later
billy
DSC_0024_2.jpg

DSC_0026_2.jpg

DSC_0027_2.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0031-2.jpg

DSC_0026-4.jpg

DSC_0027-5.jpg

DSC_0029-2.jpg

DSC_0033-3.jpg

DSC_0032-3.jpg

Last edited:

Evil4Eye

Schizophrenic SVT Poster
Established Member
Looking good SCK, keep us updated on the progress. Are you planning on painting your wheels? I've seen that done before and it doesn't seem to last to long. I would recommend powder coating them for a longer lasting finish. Just my opinion.:beer:

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
i had them powder coated flat black. it figured for 400 bucks it was worth it. i just hope it matched up correctly. i do need ur opinions on putting a red pin stripe on wheels or not.should look close too this
murderout2m.gif

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
yeah i think so too. i'am gonna try without first and see. when i tell everyone what color it's gonna be they think i'am ****ing crazy. LOL. i think it's gonna be sick. trend hasn't really hit the east coast yet.

Last edited:

Evil4Eye

Schizophrenic SVT Poster
Established Member
Damn, that's gonna look badass:rockon: Definitely no red though atleast not that bright. Maybe a smoked red to match the tail lights when you tint them.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
I would say no on the red pinstripe based off the p-chop. Since you're going for the murdered out look, what about a more subdued color like a dark red or even silver?

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
thanks guys! i was really expecting a lot of negative stuff. some of my friends think i'am crazy for doing it. i need a different license plate too. any idea's ?????

Z28

Established Member
Are you doing a flat black or a satin? I like satin a little better just because flat can tend to look unfinished, but you could pull it off.

BoneStock02

Regular Unleaded Member
Established Member
Try a silver pinstripe on the wheels, should look more subtle, and if you're keeping the grill chrome it should help balance everything out. On the other hand it may look like shit, idk.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
it's more of a satin than flat black PPG makes it. silver pinstripe may be good. grill will be flat black but billet insert will stay the same.

Users who are viewing this thread