Project Cog

Mr Patience

Canadian Eh!
Established Member
Double adjustable AFCO's....should help get some bite :banana:

42995410151658123250351.jpg

2 cam sam

Established Member
I also have a 91 octane tune for the street. I got a good deal on the long block....still in the crate never used, it was one of those never completed projects.

Oh okay I just thougt the compression was a hair low but you can always turn up the boost:rockon:

Mr Patience

Canadian Eh!
Established Member
End of the season update:

Overall not a bad year, car runs great on the street and strong at that track. A few hiccups (broken intake, broken Procharger, bent wheel studs) but all in all it was good. Here are the PB's...

1/4 ET - 9.51
1/4 MPH - 144
60' - 1.36

Over the winter I'll add a ARB and make some small suspension adjustments. As far as power goes I'm not sure. I picked up a Sullivan but not 100% if its the right move for this set up, the PSR seems to be fine :shrug: I used a 2.5" off road X and dumped magna packs for all but the last race (custom 3" pipes/dumped race bullets) and only seen a small mph gain (could have been the cool air). I may order the ARH 3" off road X and throw some Borla's on there (or change back to the 2.5 set up)....the race bullets are foolish loud on the street. Any thoughts?

Mr Patience

Canadian Eh!
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread