Progress Pics Video

nerdman

Established Member
Whats up everyone, long time no post. Been to busy working.

Well i had a little free time today, and I downloaded iMovie for my ipad. I went ahead and put together a vid of a lot of pictures from kind of the begining to where i am now with the car.

First time playing with imovie, so cut me slack. Enjoy.

Vid is a little long, and most of the pics have been posted. Just thought it would be cool to have em all in one vid.

YouTube[youtube_browser]JlTHEak0Riw[/youtube_browser]

Progress vid - YouTube

Last edited:

nerdman

Established Member
I have to post this also, was playing around with the trailer maker on ther to.

Here is a funny supposed to be scary vid of my dog, Bronson.

Killa Brons - YouTube

WW for dry humping lol.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
First video was great. Nice editing work. The second vid of Bronson was also nicely done. And funny. :lol1:

Ratchet

Established Member
Awesome Ernie... are you done with it now? lol My car wants to make out with your car... bring it to Vegas for the 50th Mustang birthday party...:beer:

nerdman

Established Member
Cool vid man!

Thank you

First video was great. Nice editing work. The second vid of Bronson was also nicely done. And funny. :lol1:

Thanks Bob, had fun with the trailer vid. Just used old footage on the ipad. But now that i know how the app works, it should be funner.

Car has come a long way.. Nice video..

Thank you

Awesome Ernie... are you done with it now? lol My car wants to make out with your car... bring it to Vegas for the 50th Mustang birthday party...:beer:

Thanks man, id like to say its done, but since i daily drive it, im always messing with it, my poor novas been sittin at my shop. I reqlly need to get on that because im supposed have it done by sema next year. So i need to hurry!
But im plqnning a few new things on the mustang. I added my methanol kit, and am in the process of buyin, or making some custom air cups for the coilovers to lower the car more. Its like air ride, but ill be using cups instead of bags. The ones i want to make will give me 3 inches of lift and lower. They work with the coilovers. So i would drive around 1 inch lower than now, u can lift to go over bumps, and you can slam it and tuck tire when you park.
I love air bags, ive owned a lot of bagged cars, infact my nova is bagged, whiel the ride is is comfy, i wouldnt want that ride on the mustang. So aircups are the way to go for me. Look em up, im looking at exotic air.

When is the 50th? I usually get my fill of vegas for the year during sema lol. I think i text u the last picture before i got wasted for the whole week lol.

Ratchet

Established Member
Thanks man, id like to say its done, but since i daily drive it, im always messing with it, my poor novas been sittin at my shop. I reqlly need to get on that because im supposed have it done by sema next year. So i need to hurry!
But im plqnning a few new things on the mustang. I added my methanol kit, and am in the process of buyin, or making some custom air cups for the coilovers to lower the car more. Its like air ride, but ill be using cups instead of bags. The ones i want to make will give me 3 inches of lift and lower. They work with the coilovers. So i would drive around 1 inch lower than now, u can lift to go over bumps, and you can slam it and tuck tire when you park.
I love air bags, ive owned a lot of bagged cars, infact my nova is bagged, whiel the ride is is comfy, i wouldnt want that ride on the mustang. So aircups are the way to go for me. Look em up, im looking at exotic air.

When is the 50th? I usually get my fill of vegas for the year during sema lol. I think i text u the last picture before i got wasted for the whole week lol.
Haha... I would love to get wasted... three times there now and I have never gotten totally blasted. lol

The 50th I thinking is either mid April or mid may of 2014... If I still have the Cobra it will be making the trip down with me.

I would love to check out the new aircups... but if I spend any more money on this car I'm pretty sure I'll have to marry it with no prenup as the wife will divorce my ass in a second...hahaha:beer:

brainpa

Established Member
Great compilation, off-the hook skills, beautiful one of a kind car, and some serious $$ into wheels!

You know this is SVTP, so we all have opinions, LOL....

Personally, I liked the CCW's better on your ride.

nerdman

Established Member
absolutely stunning

Thank you

Haha... I would love to get wasted... three times there now and I have never gotten totally blasted. lol

The 50th I thinking is either mid April or mid may of 2014... If I still have the Cobra it will be making the trip down with me.

I would love to check out the new aircups... but if I spend any more money on this car I'm pretty sure I'll have to marry it with no prenup as the wife will divorce my ass in a second...hahaha:beer:

Haha, dude, i always take a backpack with a bottle of Jaiger, Jack, cokes and redbulls. We fill up as we walk around. This year, my boys at Trufiber were our official refill pitstop lol.

As far as the 50th the only way id get rid of this car would be in a wreck. So keep me posted, i may be down to cruise out,

And ill keep you posted on the air cups. Im gonna get with robert at kompression and come up with our design for them.

amazing video and this car has gone through a complete makeover :rockon:

Great compilation, off-the hook skills, beautiful one of a kind car, and some serious $$ into wheels!

You know this is SVTP, so we all have opinions, LOL....

Personally, I liked the CCW's better on your ride.

Thanks man, and i know, i stil have the classics, i throw them on every now and then. Im gonna polish the lips today and slap em on.:rockon:

nerdman

Established Member
looked better on the CCW's

I like both wheels, its like two diffrent cars with ea wheel.
I still have the classics and use them all the time. Nothing will ever get me away from the classics. They may be an old style, but will always be, for lack of a better word, a "classic" wheel. I love them.

nice vid man, thanks for the share :beer:

Thank you!

smitty2919

Established Member

Who's car will have the penis? I'm guessing yours since his is prettier??

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
And like I tell you everytime I see you, shit every time you go to my shop, you see them sitting ther, you know i still have them and use them all the time son! :beer::rockon:

Haven't seen you use them since the new ones

Users who are viewing this thread