Professionally built and tuned '93 LX in MA. $13K

gixxer1

Established Member
Very very nice car. Glws.
Maybe at some point it had a built engine with power adder then a few weeks later that owner pulled and put into something else? Intake hole is the give away on apron. Doesn't matter, car is super nice.

vfwpost523

Established Member
Thanks for the post. The previous owner who did the rebuild punched that hole when he put on the custom CAI. Very meticulous with his work.

Price lowered to $12K. Really hoping to move this in the next month, otherwise I've got to store it for another winter.

vfwpost523

Established Member
Better than new. The tune put on by Mike Dez Racing makes the car drive incredibly smooth. Just took it out around the block this afternoon. Think I've driven it ~300 miles all summer. Please help me find it a good home!

gtmustang00

Established Member
Very clean car. Seems notchback's are in demand right now and not so much the lx hatchbacks.

mtrsprt

Established Member
Gorgeous hatch. Well maintained and very tasteful mods. $12,000 Fox all day long.......

vfwpost523

Established Member
Hi and thanks for the post. I'm not sure I fully understand the question. I know you guys have much more stringent emissions standards in CA, but the car is fully emissions legal and certified in MA with the CAI on it. Passed smog test this past April just like it did the year before, with no change to the hardware required. Maybe it's a CA nuance that I'm not familiar with?

Taking it out for one last cruise this weekend, then putting it in storage until the Spring!

Yellowvenom

Established Member
Yes California is very particular when it comes to aftermarket parts. The CAI is customs so I am sure it doesn't have a CARB EO number. A CARB EO number is a record that that part dose not alter the emissions of the car and therefore street legal. No CARB Number. No way to pass smog in CA. I saw your car on another website a while back and fell in love. Really is too bad you are on the other side of the country.

Users who are viewing this thread