Professional Detailing in the Sacramento Area

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
I'm opening my own business here in Sacramento.
I will be doing everything from three step process, compound , swirl, sealants, hand waxing, wet sanding. Paint correction is my specialty. I will do interior details, I just do not have an extractor at this point since it is back home east.
I use a rotatory dewalt and a porter cable on certain areas. I also do exhaust polishing.

If anyone is looking to get there car looking great give me a call and I price by what the car needs done.
Since I'm just opening, I will entertain special pricing for SVTP members.

I've been doing high speed wheeling, and full details for over 8 years now. I started in Detroit, MI with my first job at a GM plant cleaning up cars off the line, and making paint corrections.

Give me a call or shoot me a PM if your interested.
707-816-2361
thanks alot,

Bret
:beer:

Epikmach

Established Member
I will definitely be giving you a call soon to do a full detail & paint correction on my 03 mach 1...

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
I used to have tons of pictures until three weeks ago when I was at the Sharks game in San Jose... Some douche dropped my camera when taking a group picture...
I'll take some pictures of a 4 X 4 Monster green bronco I'm doing in the next couple of weeks. Its a pretty sick beast...

If there is any special waxes, sealants you would like me to use, let me know in advance- I do not mind buying them. Obviously it will cost a little more, but I like to have a variety, If I already have it, then cool. If not I'll stock it for future use.

I use these products: PRO, 3M, Poor Boys, Maguires, Mothers, Menzerna and Optimum polishes.

Let me know when you would like to schedule something. Whatever works best for you. I have four cars next week so far...

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
FYI, I Have done everything from Italian exotics, Bentlys, Rolls, Cobras, gt500s, f-bodys, corvettes, a ZR1, numerous scuffed up trucks that went off roading >.<

BladeX10

Established Member
I have a black Roush that has tons of swirls and scuffs and needs some wetsanding done. How much would you charge for the complete job of detailing/wetsanding/paint correction?

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
Give me a call and we can talk, I'd like to see it in person to see what I gotta work with...

Thats the best way to tell. I do need to order some new swirl remover pads and more black swirl remover polish from 3m...

707-816-2361

Thanks again,

Bret

sideways03

LS What?
Established Member
I'll be having you do my black 03 mach in the next month or so... it is HURT.

Do you also fix small nicks in the paint?

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
I can, if you give me a heads up I will go to a paint shop and have the paint made up... yes, i can fix nicks and rock chips... it just takes time, many applications, wet sand , then buff...

Give me a call

-Bret

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
Also,

I will do mobile traveling to the area of your needs. If you have a garage I can do the services at your door step and I would also be willing to teach you how to maintain your paint to look like it should.

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
Just got tons of products shipped. Its in full swing. Business cards will be here next week.

I've got 7 cars so far for this month. So if anyone wants to book an appointment let me know please.

I'm also doing a promo.

Get your car completely detailed. 4 step paint correction process and get a second car hand wash and waxed for free.

Thanks,

Bret

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
im hurting for cash bad fellas...

I'm basically willing to work for nothing.

Other shops in the area will charge 300-400$ for the same exact service. I'll do it for 150 out the door.... and I'll even hand wash it and hand wax it FREE AGAIN! WITHIN 6 WEEKS OF SERVICE...

COME ON PEOPLE... ITS A GREAT DEAL. Help me Help you!

-Bret

Epikmach

Established Member
im hurting for cash bad fellas...

I'm basically willing to work for nothing.

Other shops in the area will charge 300-400$ for the same exact service. I'll do it for 150 out the door.... and I'll even hand wash it and hand wax it FREE AGAIN! WITHIN 6 WEEKS OF SERVICE...

COME ON PEOPLE... ITS A GREAT DEAL. Help me Help you!

-Bret

Are you serious??? $150 out the door??? Does this include paint correction? Sounds like a steal...

Last edited:

sideways03

LS What?
Established Member
You'll have some business from me as soon as I get my rear end rebuilt and can drive it up there :rockon:

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
Are you serious??? $150 out the door??? Does this include paint correction? Sounds like a steal...

Yes it does include paint correction.

I will vacuum the interior and wipe it down... its mostly an external detail...

still a killer deal.

So, who wants their car looking perrrrttyyy?:pepper:

TheNightStalker

Established Member
I need my GT500 done. Dumbass previous owner used a buffer with a thin pad and scratched the shit out of the whole car and tons of swirl marks. My poor black paint! I need a quote for it. Where are you located?

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
Rancho Cambodia...

I just got in some new stuff Poor Boys came out for Black cars...

Cant wait to try it out.

Give me a call
707-816-2361

I dont have anything going on this weekend. I would like to see it in person to give it a dead-on-quote for the work that is needed.
let me know.

Thanks,

Bret Jamison

Users who are viewing this thread