Procharger P1SC Inlet

01Tbbullitt

Established Member
Looking to make a homemade powerpipe for my car, the measurement of the blower is 3.75" but I can't find a 4"-3.75" reducer elbow, only a 4"-3.5", I read some old threads that said it would work just want some info before I buy it.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
what size powerpipe a 4"? I have an adapter reducer silcone ring inside the elbow connecting to the blower similar to what comes with an RAI intake for the Maf, this way the elbow fits more snug to the head unit

01Tbbullitt

Established Member
what size powerpipe a 4"? I have an adapter reducer silcone ring inside the elbow connecting to the blower similar to what comes with an RAI intake for the Maf, this way the elbow fits more snug to the head unit

So you have a 4" double sided silicone 90 degree elbow coming off the blow and on the blower side you have a 3.75" silicone insert?

I Know what you are talking about just can't find a sillicone one anywhere.

would this http://intakehoses.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=40R375&Category_Code=RIS work with a sillicone hose or am i better off just buying a rubber hose and that.

Last edited:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Yes my elbow is 4" on both sides and when I attached it to the head unit it was loose,you could buy a 3.75" straight coupler and cut it down to size to fit inside the elbow

01Tbbullitt

Established Member
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread