Procharger guys maf ques

bobbystang

Hsssssss
Established Member
Can you take some pics? When I had the Vortech mini race BPV it was mounted right after the blower. It was right behind the radiator. When I switched to the Tial 50mm it was mounted in the bumper in front of the driver side tire. I'll never put another valve there again.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

547d8e4804f5ed2b620a5ff7ab1c4082.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

bobbystang

Hsssssss
Established Member
Can you take some pics? When I had the Vortech mini race BPV it was mounted right after the blower. It was right behind the radiator. When I switched to the Tial 50mm it was mounted in the bumper in front of the driver side tire. I'll never put another valve there again.

3c6014520ae143834a398a2c6de8ca66.jpg

I have a black cap on the air filter pipe as u can see and then plugged that pipe that went in there w a bov w the vacuum line attached. Lmk what you think or if that fine and. It affecting anything negative or if there's a breed spot to put the bov. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

01yellercobra

Established Member
As long as the MAF is after the BOV you should be fine. I ran mine vented to atmosphere.

01yellercobra

Established Member
You just have to see where that black hose connects. If it's between the blower and MAF you're good. If it's after the MAF you need to run it recirculated.

Users who are viewing this thread