Procharger and Paxton

DaBigBone

Established Member
Wrong forum. Also, creating an account just to post a couple thousand dollar items might not be the best idea. Just a heads up.

Boss949

Established Member
I would be interested in the Procharger. How old? Mileage,etc? I have a 2013 Boss, do I would have to see what else I would need to add.
Thanks, Steve
What are you going to install next? Any input concerning your experience with the PC. would be helpful. Thanks again.

jassoom55

Established Member
The kit has 3k miles on it, Actually Im selling the car because of that I'm selling the kit. I really liked the procharger but the only thing is the placement of the air filter, but I did a custom air filter and moved it out from above the headers.

Last edited:

jassoom55

Established Member
Procharger and Paxton tuner kits

Hello everyone,

I have a Procharger stage II tuner kit with F1-A head unit for sale, and a Paxton Novi2200 tuner kit. Both kits are in excellent condition, and willing to ship, located in Tampa,Fl

Please contact me if your interested.

jassoom55

Established Member
everything is included it is a tuner kit, but no fuel upgrades. excellent condition has 3-4k miles on it. asking 3.5k free shipping

azc0bra

Established Member
You better hope you didn't just get scammed... Join date 04-05-15 with 8 posts and selling two blowers below market......

q6543

Established Member
He has them listed on ebay with b.i.n. still?

Not below market at all, new tuner kits only 3970

jassoom55

Established Member
paxton is sold and am not a scammer if you are willing to buy it I can proof that paxton is sold and gonna be shipped next weekend

justinsstang

Established Member
I had him take a pic of the Paxton kit on his car with a piece of paper showing his user name and the date on it, he seems legit guys. Also had him send an email from his PayPal email address listing exactly what I was getting for PayPal security reasons and he had no problem doing so. Good communication throughout the whole sale, and still after he received the money. A+ seller so far with me for what it's worth.

Users who are viewing this thread