ProCharger 2015 Mustang System, just a little teaser......

ProChargerTECH

Since not everyone makes it to the S550 section of the site.

2015mustang-procharger.jpg

Once R&D started on the system design, it began with a 100% clean slate approach. This ensures that the ProCharger customer will have the best supercharger system possible, packed with many advantages to aid in reliability, reversibility, and the ultimate goal, HORSEPOWER!

We can't give away ALL of the secrets yet, however here are some huge advantages this system offers.

- Upgradable to 1,225HP F-1R Head Unit
- Belt can be changed without removing supercharger
- Pulleys can be changed without removing the blower
- No cutting of radiator hoses
- No cutting or modifications to cooling fan
- 100% reversible
- Large Cold Air inlet
- Massive air-to-air intercooler
- Largest pulley/boost options
- Self Contained oiling head unit
- CNC Billet Aircraft grade gear case, and impeller

Dyno Tease...

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Really? A 4 second clip with no numbers? :rolleyes: Come back when you have something to show.

laruei

Established Member
Dont own a 2015.. and if i didnt i wouldnt have the money to buy one of these..

But very interested in numbers and more pics as it looks badass and should sound badass as well.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
That wasn't even a teaser. A "teaser" would be the whole dyno run but not the numbers, not a 4 second clip of it not even reaching halfway through the rev range.

So it was a tease then? ;-)

I'll be keeping my eye out on the road for you guys. I've only seen one '15 on the road and that was last week and it was a base V6 looking model. Cars are gorgeous!!!

ProChargerTECH

So it was a tease then? ;-)

I'll be keeping my eye out on the road for you guys. I've only seen one '15 on the road and that was last week and it was a base V6 looking model. Cars are gorgeous!!!

Ford really out did themselves.

This car really is as wonderful as it was hyped to be. The interior strait up rocks, the suspension is awesome, and we all know the 5.0L is well.... KING.

So yes, sorry for the teaser as soon as they give the "A-OK" to let all the footage out, thats all we get.

However the main points are the important part. No trimming, no taking the blower off to change belts and pulleys, and a HUGE HUGE air to air intercooler to make all those crazy power junkies happy. :) Its a good day to be a fan of boost!

BLK_03

Established Member
Ford really out did themselves.

This car really is as wonderful as it was hyped to be. The interior strait up rocks, the suspension is awesome, and we all know the 5.0L is well.... KING.

So yes, sorry for the teaser as soon as they give the "A-OK" to let all the footage out, thats all we get.

However the main points are the important part. No trimming, no taking the blower off to change belts and pulleys, and a HUGE HUGE air to air intercooler to make all those crazy power junkies happy. :) Its a good day to be a fan of boost!

Well it's a good thing you don't have to take the blower off to change belts. Given the number of belts owners will be shredding I'm sure this will be a welcomed feature.

ProChargerTECH

Well it's a good thing you don't have to take the blower off to change belts. Given the number of belts owners will be shredding I'm sure this will be a welcomed feature.

Why would they be shredding belts? Hearing about a supercharger shredding belts has pretty much been none existent... (Long since the days of the 2v and 4v, with the weak factory tensioners, and timing covers that had different spacing causing blower alignment issues) Honestly can't think of the last Camaro, Corvette, Mustang, Hemi, or Truck of any sort, that has shredded a belt. Thats so long in the past, its like worrying if a TFI module is going to go out. HAHA!

We know that its pretty easy for people to go from pump gas, to race gas, and even e85. So for those guys that like changing pulleys (and the belt that matches them) we wanted to keep as easy as possible.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
I like the blower facing forward a lot. It makes it look really sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread