Procharged Z06 vs Trbo Cobra

Htown05

Established Member
rezcobra said:
Once the turbos kicked in full spool it was bye bye! Both cars rocked!

I believe the clutch was acting up on the Z06. In 4th gear it slips for a bit and thats when the cobra starts to pull. It was still a good race but if the Z06 had a good clutch it would have pulled easy. It sits at over 700rwhp.

LSWh4t

Established Member
Htown05 said:
I believe the clutch was acting up on the Z06. In 4th gear it slips for a bit and thats when the cobra starts to pull. It was still a good race but if the Z06 had a good clutch it would have pulled easy. It sits at over 700rwhp.

My buddy has a procharged C5 ZO6/stock motor/full exhaust/DR's. He's deep in the 7's @ over 104mph. We have a '68 Maro that runs mid 6's @ 104-105 if that's any idication to the cars potential. Those cars are just stupid fast with a little bit of boost.

I'd still go nitrous, but that's just me. :fart:

VEE EIGHT

Banned
Htown05 said:

All the Cobra would have to do then is turn off its A/C and it would still run away

:bash:

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Htown05 said:

yeah ...ok

The Joker

Johnny Rev Customs
Established Member
sick vid...def. 2 fast cars...i would like to see it from a dig too. just my own preference, but i don't like roll racing.

Users who are viewing this thread