Procharged E-Green 99 cobra

justa306

Established Member
Damn, Haven't checked this post in a while. The car has fresh PA inspection. Just sitting in my garage getting dusty LOL.. Only trade i would consider would be a 98-up corvette or a 66-72 nova or 68-69 chevelle.. I have two other mustangs and i'm just getting tired of the same old thing.. BTW the wheels are for sale seperate, will adjust the price of car if they do sell..here are a few with the bogarts.. ENJOY !! :rockon:

zisl10.jpg

kf3701.jpg

25jc9p2.jpg

20trvv8.jpg

justa306

Established Member
What is your price with and without the bogarts? Any issues with the car from a driveability standpoint?

Sorry it took so long to get back to you.. I don't check the post too often due to the lack of intrest.. The bogarts were traded for a set of street lites, But i'm holding on to those for my vert.. I would let the car go for 13.5k .. I know some people think that is high but the car isn't junk or been beat on by a young kid.. I'm a ase certified technican, I do this for a living so i can assure anyone that there are no problems with the car.. The thing is garage kept. The most miles it sees is when me and my wife go to Ocean City M.d. in may for the east coast car cruise.. Hell it even gets almost 20mpg on the highway.. If you or anyone is interested my email is [email protected] if anyone has any other questions..

justa306

Established Member
Beautiful car and my color for sure...if my 93 notch was gone already we'd be talking....GLWS

I'm sure it'll be in the garage for awhile, Unless the wife lets me get a vette.. Then i'll return it to stock and sell the blower.. We'll see what happens

justa306

Established Member
NM
Its so big you cant even see the fins in the bumper opening :lol:

Wtf dude?? Go shit on someone elses thread.. Sorry i'm not like other people that want there stuff all shiny so everyone can be like "check out that intercooler" I like people to walk by my stuff and not notice it.. now go waste your time commenting in someone elses post :rollseyes

SMOKINRUBBER

Banned
Wtf dude?? Go shit on someone elses thread.. Sorry i'm not like other people that want there stuff all shiny so everyone can be like "check out that intercooler" I like people to walk by my stuff and not notice it.. now go waste your time commenting in someone elses post :rollseyes

I wasnt "shitting" on your thread man.
Just commenting positively. Chill.

I just havent seen 1 that big before.

And if anything it was a bump for you.

justa306

Established Member
I wasnt "shitting" on your thread man.
Just commenting positively. Chill.

I just havent seen 1 that big before.

And if anything it was a bump for you.

Sorry, I guess i just took it the wrong way.. I went down on my bike yesterday and wasn't in the greatest mood...

justa306

Established Member
Up again.. 13k with new billet speciality wheels and tires. Found a vette i want. Willing to deal

justa306

Established Member
None of them on the car.. Haven't even installed them. I think if i start messing with the car again i'll keep going back and forth between it and a corvette. just wanna sell it and get a corvette LOL..

WHATLS1

Banned
stock 99 motor putting out 500??

Not calling anybody's bluff here but you guys have a point I would be very iffy about buying a stock bottom end Cobra with 500HP cause I have only seen them put out 470's before the little man inside wants out you know.

WHATLS1

Banned
Johnny Lightning might want to have his dyno checked.... Stock 4.6 putting out close to 600hp at the crank :D

Not in a 99 it will never see bro don;t care how much fuel and air you add the little guys in the bottom will come out.

WHATLS1

Banned
Well all there is to say about this car is it looks great buy whoever buys it do yourself a favor and buy a set of rods and pistons for it before you put a hole in the side of the block.

Users who are viewing this thread