Procharged E-Green 99 cobra

WHATLS1

Banned
and one more thing I don't see a massive Intercooler from the front view sorry if I am mistaken but a 1000HP intercooler woul dbe pretty easy to see.

justa306

Established Member
and one more thing I don't see a massive Intercooler from the front view sorry if I am mistaken but a 1000HP intercooler woul dbe pretty easy to see.

What a dick ! Glad to see this guy get banned..

nik96

Established Member
F*****g beautiful car. Good luck with the sale. I just bought a damn subaru for close to 14... Dammit.

justa306

Established Member
I've been thinking about picking up a wrx or evo instead of vette because the wife has been on my ass about having something for the "family" to fit in. Guess i'll see what happens.. Thanks for the bump.

justa306

Established Member
Here is a walk around video.. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vILL17DUSmc"]YouTube - DSCN1041[/ame]

justa306

Established Member
13k and still no damn interest. Whats it gonna take to sell this thing??

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
05 Harley V Rod, 14k miles, BLACK, chopper style headlight and pipes. Books just over 10k. Willing to throw some cash your way too.

let me know if you are serious enough for me to take some pics

justa306

Established Member
Damn, wasn't notified that a had a post reply.. I have a 07 hayabusa i don't ride much anymore because of the kid.. Don't really need another bike around.. Thanks for the offer though!

justa306

Established Member
Nice to see someone has luck trading stuff !! I'll get my vette one of these days.. LOL

SVTdubs

Established Member
Viper fell through last second (trade in complications) so Im going to create a buyers order right now and see if my company will approve it. $10,875 is the value so we will see how much over that they will let me spend.

SVTdubs

Established Member
I pulled some strings and made the decision to come a few bucks out of pocket to get the heads/cam/intake/exhaust Viper I have had my eyes on as well as keep my harley.

Good luck with the sale man, its a beautiful car!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread