Procharged BadBoss

lpheaven

Established Member
Found this today to get you in the MOOD!

http://youtu.be/7t0BQOVRzwY

Sweet !! - right now im running kooks and no cats - finishing up wiring and going over everything once more... i'll have vids of the initial startup - LCD screen programming and then soon a dyno run on the open tune - i wanted to be there for the wiring, but am installing a washer n dryer and the previous homeowners contractor was mickey mouse

Oh im in the mood - i texted him today an said i want to add something to the BOSS - he says what - i reply ME behind the wheel driving this beast ! ;) BigDaddys 1st guestimate was 635whp min on 7.5

Last edited:

lpheaven

Established Member
@ProChargerTECH - I got some advice on the bossmustangsonline to do the 10 pound pully now and save myself the trouble later - advice, suggestions, comments ? I can surely go that route now but didn't plan on it until I felt out the kits pully for a bit - also i'm in the NE and who the hell knows when the cold sets in - my BOSS goes into the garage for the winter.

I'm liking this video and what intercooler is that ? Did the owner stencil and paint the PC logo or did it come like that ? Looks sick !

[video=youtube;RRm3wy7ob2E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRm3wy7ob2E[/video]
Tks,
Rob

Last edited:

ProChargerTECH

i reply ME behind the wheel driving this beast ! ;) BigDaddys 1st guestimate was 635whp min on 7.5

Power numbers vary with how good your fuel is. However that is a very possible goal. :)

@ProChargerTECH - I got some advice on the bossmustangsonline to do the 10 pound pully now and save myself the trouble later - advice, suggestions, comments ? I can surely go that route now but didn't plan on it until I felt out the kits pully for a bit - also i'm in the NE and who the hell knows when the cold sets in - my BOSS goes into the garage for the winter.

What blower? Custom tune I assume. Anything over 8psi, and you really have to run some quality gas in it all the time.

I'm liking this video and what intercooler is that ? Did the owner stencil and paint the PC logo or did it come like that ? Looks sick !

[video=youtube;RRm3wy7ob2E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRm3wy7ob2E[/video]
Tks,
Rob

That is the "Race" intercooler. And yes, just custom stencil, using a sticker as a template on cardboard. Nothing fancy. :)

lpheaven

Established Member
The i-1. It was suggested to use the 10pound pully now rather than later and go 10psi on the custom tune. I know it's possible but I thought I had to get with procharger 1st

Posted via Topify on Android

ProChargerTECH

The i-1. It was suggested to use the 10pound pully now rather than later and go 10psi on the custom tune. I know it's possible but I thought I had to get with procharger 1st

Posted via Topify on Android

There are no "pullies" for the i-1.... It comes factory set for 8.5psi, and has three boost curves.
The customer can create their own boost curve as well. And very soon, the tuner system software will be released, that allow full custom boost levels.

lpheaven

Established Member
There are no "pullies" for the i-1.... It comes factory set for 8.5psi, and has three boost curves.
The customer can create their own boost curve as well. And very soon, the tuner system software will be released, that allow full custom boost levels.

Thanks for that information !! Thats HUGE

Rob

AJ@CFM

Established Member
made 654/565 on 10psi w/ my gt w/ 9.5:1 compression aluminator, kooks headers & boss intake. will post graph up when i get home.

lpheaven

Established Member
Ford Racing 0 degree plugs get here today - then were all finished

IMG956591_zps1400f0e3.jpg

lpheaven

Established Member
drove her home in sport mode but took it easy until we datalog and tune. I did do a pull on the highway and she broke loose in 4th, but it was low 60s today. She a beast no doubt !!!

lpheaven

Established Member
Lowering by 1/4" and gonna tighten things up a bit alsot he 1st fin of my Tiger Hood is just barely touching the i-1 and i dont want to mess up the black finish

20141020_152915_zpsgpiurm75.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread