Procal in Louisiana

squeak93

Established Member
No ping here and its night and day difference from the stock tune. Also did the crank relearn.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Well the 2013 mustang throttle response must be amazing cause mine is lacking. I also have an auto. Idk if u may have a manual and that may make a difference in response.

If im driving at 10% throttle and put my foot to the floor as fast as I can, the car responds right when my foot hits the floor. There is less then .1 sec delay. Its as fast/faster than any other car I have had.

fiveoboy01

Established Member
My '13 doesn't seem to have any lag in throttle response either. Perhaps they made a change to the programming on the new ones.

I've gone back and forth over a tune and it's not worth shortening or voiding my powertrain warranty. 420 factory HP is still a lot and yes I understand that we always want more, but to me the risk and voided warranty doesn't outweigh the small gain.

Heavyfoot

Established Member
I think like that as well which is why I'm looking at the procal tuner. It keeps the 36000/3year warranty. It doesn't really give a whole lot of power on the top end, but there are numerous dyno graphs showing around a 40rwhp jump in torque between 1500-2000 rpm. Which, in my opinion is where the car needs it the most because the factory tune leaves a bit to be desired. And not to mention the throttle response. Like mentioned above there must have been some sort of revision with the '13

Users who are viewing this thread