Problems wit BLWN04COBRA

hglhndr85

Banned
im haivng problems with a member BLWN04COBRA i sent him money ofr parts on monday he said he shipped i paid extra for priority mail(2-3days) its now sunday any notihng and no word from him! he ignores all my messages
anyone know nethign about him or had problems?

urwtdrm

Blowned
Established Member
Post up what city he is in and I'm sure someone on here would be willing to drop by his house and see what the deal is if you don't get it. If he sent it on Tuesday by ground you would most likely get it Mon. so you might want to wait till then.

Last edited:

urwtdrm

Blowned
Established Member
I was just saying that maybe he said that he would and decided to send it ground.

Brian97vobra

Established Member
Dude chill man. No need to post up stuff like this when things are only a few days late... :nonono:
BTW i bought an x-pipe off of him and it was all good. :beer:

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
If it's the United States Post Office's Priority Mail it's probably not his fault. Most of the time Priority Mail is cool, but when your dealing with the USPS anything can happen. I paid $13.00 one time to get a letter Overnight from California to my Dad in Florida, it got there in 5 days. Last time I ever used USPS Overnight service. I'd take a deep breath and relax, I'm sure your package will show up eventually.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
ShelbyGuy said:
gotta love the microwave generation

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But I agree with others here. If you REALLY wanted it delivered to you on time, you should have picked Fed-Ex or UPS. The USPS is the LAST place you ever want to use for priority shipping. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he mailed it on time.

Last edited:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
FireRed04Vert said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

But I agree with others here. If you REALLY wanted it delivered to you on time, you should have picked Fed-Ex or UPS. The USPS is the LAST place you ever want to use for priority shipping. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he mailed it on time.

ditto usps stinks

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
hglhndr85 said:
im haivng problems with a member BLWN04COBRA i sent him money ofr parts on monday he said he shipped i paid extra for priority mail(2-3days) its now sunday any notihng and no word from him! he ignores all my messages
anyone know nethign about him or had problems?
There is NO GUARANTEE that a Priority Mail package will be delivered in 2-3 days. On the average it takes that long, but the USPS will officially NOT guarantee it. I've had people order gasket sets and request Priority Mail and it has taken 2-3 WEEKS to be delivered. And when I complain to my postmaster I get an apology and nothing more. So although I offer Priority Mail to my customers I recommend Express Mail. At least Express Mail will guarantee overnight (or second day) delivery. That said, if someone sends a package Priority Mail, most customers assume it will get there in 2-3 days. Unfortunately that is not always the case.

svtguy22

Established Member
Exactly, as stated above, they NEVER guarentee it in 2-3 days!!! I use USPS all the time and the Priority is 2-3 days at BEST!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
As of yesterday, you were on day #6. Like I said above, Priority Mail is NOT guaranteed and I've had cases where an item took 2-3 weeks to be delivered Priority Mail. You said the seller is ignorning your messages. If you are PMing him, he doesn't post that much to begin with (last post was June 8) so you would be better off sending an email. He may also not have activated the Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up option. Best of luck!

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
The seller should be in contact at least until the product is recieved and satisfactory.I wouldnt like not being able to contact the guy to find out what the deal is.

Users who are viewing this thread