Probably taboo.....

INVNO1

Established Member
qyRNi.jpg

INVNO1

Established Member
I know these are usually set aside for tuners but I can't help but think they'll look great on my car. Thoughts plz..

18x9.5 30mm 18x10.5 22mm

INVNO1

Established Member
I'm so torn.... I'm being a woman about my wheel choice.. gonna have to man up and pull the trigger I guess. Rovos were top of my list but then I ran across these.. dammit man!

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
That picture has been on the internets for a long time.

There are a few mustangs running TE37 type wheels, but you need to have them properly sized

INVNO1

Established Member
looks good, whats the problem?

Other than a couple of pics I have only ever seen them on imports. I wasn't sure how they would apply in the mustang world. As far as I know they were never copied from an import wheel they were made as a one off aftermarket. And Like stated above fitments are dodgy

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I was just messing with you.

Rims on the OP look good, different but still clean. New edge style has the right lines to pull them off. I would pull the trigger. Definitely get them in black or other dark color to contrast your SY colored car.

Post some pics of it btw...

INVNO1

Established Member
I was just messing with you.

Rims on the OP look good, different but still clean. New edge style has the right lines to pull them off. I would pull the trigger. Definitely get them in black or other dark color to contrast your SY colored car.

Post some pics of it btw...
Agreed on dark color. Hyper black looks silver in any pictures I see. I may just have to gamble on them.

INVNO1

Established Member
Omg for "tuner" style that fits abosolutely perfect! I think its the deep dish and slight concave on the rears. Beautiful!

Lol.. I think the concave look is where it's at right now with mustangs.. (finally) We gotta move forward at some point and join the rest of the world I guess.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Agreed on dark color. Hyper black looks silver in any pictures I see. I may just have to gamble on them.

They kinda remind me of the new edge Roush wheels but concave and with one more spoke.

I agree, concave wheels is where its at...

Users who are viewing this thread