Probably a stupid question about production numbers

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
Hey guys, I am trying to figure out my production numbers. My build number is #420. According to CobraBob's website, there were only 302 Mineral Grey Cobras built it 2003. So the question is am I 1 of 302? Or am I 1 of 8394? (coupes) Or am I 420 out of 13476? (total for 2003) Or am I completely off on all of those numbers?

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i wonder how many PM's you're gonna get from the smokers on the board that want to trade you Cobras because your build number is 420

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
you are number 420 off the line, and 1 of 302 Mineral Grey 03 Cobras.

Ok, cool. Thanks for clearing that up.

i wonder how many PM's you're gonna get from the smokers on the board that want to trade you Cobras because your build number is 420

Lmao. Surprisingly from when I have put it on here so far, none. I was considering putting the build number below the headlight, but figured that would probably be a bad idea since I would then be a prime target for cops. I really dont want to get my car searched everytime I get pulled over.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ok, cool. Thanks for clearing that up.

Lmao. Surprisingly from when I have put it on here so far, none. I was considering putting the build number below the headlight, but figured that would probably be a bad idea since I would then be a prime target for cops. I really dont want to get my car searched everytime I get pulled over.

I just saw a thread yesterday with the build number below the headlight on the bumper. Like what Saleen does.

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
I didn't know Saleen did that. I had just seen a bunch of Cobras with it on there. I like the way it looks, but I also dont want to be flamed for it.

Jefe

Established Member
Glad you posted this, saw this pic yesterday and thought it looks awesome. Now how do I find out my build # without paying SVT $40?

cobra6.jpg

Last edited:

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
I dont know if they still do it, but all you do is call up svt and ask what your build number is. Again, I dont know if it is still this way, but they used to just give you the build number and no other information.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Yea you just call and they give you the build number, you gotta pay to get something else? it comes with the build certificate

Users who are viewing this thread