Pro Charger F1a Supercharger Kit * 1000+rwhp

thebuffalo11

Established Member
Sorry, I must have been confusing the term bov and waste gate together. The point I was trying to make is some one CAN use this kit on a stock block, by using a waste gate to limit the boost... that's the only point I'm gettimg at. I used this on a high hp application, so it didnt matter. But that doesn't mean everyone else could only buy this kit for high hp applications.. the avg joe could use this kit on a stocker.. sry if I was sounding miss informed or missleading.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
It happens. Just didn't want to see a potential buyer be misinformed. It's a great setup! F1A's can make great power and this is a good price, IMO. Just need a couple of items to make it complete. Good luck with your sale.

SCalla1384

Established Member
Man I would loveee this kit. This would work fine with a stock motor. Just need to run a W/G setup, with a blower moving that much air I'd probably run like 8-9psi max. But depends obviously.

I wish this would be posted in the winter, plan on buying a kit, I would love this. Just not in the market for one at the moment.

GLWS man!

BV600

Established Member
Flows a lot more air
F1A-1650cfm
2200-1450cfm

GLWS....(wanna trade for my D1? :) )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread