Pride fighting knockouts video

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Nice! Makes me wish I'd stuck w/ fighting. I got out before it became a big deal. Figured there wasn't any worthwhile money in it.

jasil

Established Member
Rampage and Chuck are machines!! I would fight Chuck, but Rampage forget that I forfeit.

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
jasil said:
Rampage and Chuck are machines!! I would fight Chuck, but Rampage forget that I forfeit.

Fu<k yeah ! That slam by Rampage at the end was fu<ken hot ! And Chuck's right hand is unstoppable !

rdvenom99

Established Member
thanks ..glad you guys liked it

So who wants a Liddell - Rampage rematch? I think Liddell is much better now and would win this time. Rampage should move over to the UFC after Liddell disbatches Couture next month ...come on Dana.

jasil

Established Member
I love Liddell, but Rampage is a beast I just don't think Liddell has brute power and strength to hang. A rematch would be great!!

XplicitBoost

All Eyes On Me
Established Member
Great video the end was the best for sure

NVWSSV said:
mamma said knock you out = LL Cool J = old school = :thumbsup:

you know what 2Pac said "you can't spell sell out without LL" :-D

svtstnglvr

GEAA!!!!
Established Member
rdvenom99 said:
thanks ..glad you guys liked it

So who wants a Liddell - Rampage rematch? I think Liddell is much better now and would win this time. Rampage should move over to the UFC after Liddell disbatches Couture next month ...come on Dana.

hell yea, I would love to see that rematch. I think chuck would beat his ass this time. I also want to see silva against vitor belfort that would be a dope ass fight. oh and dont forget frank muir vs. andre arlovski for the heavyweight championship.

Stylin97V6

Established Member
need to pick diff music to start off with... there was already a Vanderlai Silva vid using that song :)

and yes to many replays, but still cool.

(btw im one of the biggest pride/ufc fans out there :D )

Users who are viewing this thread