Pricing for the C8 Z06 is out.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
So, pricing has finally come out.
Big money as it will be over 106K for the Z06 car. The loaded up Z07 is 160k. I guessed 100K for the Z06 and 135K for the Z07 way back. I was way off. LOL

q6543

Established Member
They had a auction for 1 with 1 of a kind color starting at 250k.
It closed with no bid.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Im betting is sounds amazing at nearly 9k rpm

But damn the mighty z06 is approaching the price of the cars it was built to play with at half the price

C5 and c6 were serious bargins for what they were at the time

snakecharmer

Established Member
About where I expected it to be honest. Fortunately there are dealers that don't jack the stickers, but you'll be waiting a couple of years to get one.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bigger bucks than I would have expected a year ago. But with today's economy and such, I'm not surprised. I parked next to a regular C8 earlier this week. I'd be VERY happy with it vs. the Z06. I watched a newer Porsche drive by and he gawked so long at the C8, I thought he might rear end someone. LOL.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Seems about right. $106k gets you a lot of car for the money. There's really nothing else that'll touch it for that money. But $160k for the Z07 is a little high in my opinion. You're starting to compete with some very serious cars at that point.

tistan

Established Member
Seems about right. $106k gets you a lot of car for the money. There's really nothing else that'll touch it for that money. But $160k for the Z07 is a little high in my opinion. You're starting to compete with some very serious cars at that point.
What sports cars are competing in that price range? Gt3 if you can get it at msrp. Exotics are now $200k and up.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Remember when a Corvette looked like a Corvette?

It's funny when I see them now it catches my attention thinking it's going to be an exotic then as it gets closer I just think "oh Corvette". Still look sick but doesnt give the same feeling as a Lambo, F-Car, etc where you feel like you're seeing something special. Caught a newer R8 than I usually see and it tickled my pickle. Corvettes dont.

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
Very cool car. I think the chances of getting one at MSRP are slim and none. And I want a manual transmission too...likely never going to happen.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

All the other serious cars have big ADM's and are sold out for years down the line. The new EU emissions regulations will become impossible to meet way before the official ban.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Remember when a Corvette looked like a Corvette?
Yeah, if only it looked like this:

1657992636521.png

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
What sports cars are competing in that price range? Gt3 if you can get it at msrp. Exotics are now $200k and up.

All the other serious cars have big ADM's and are sold out for years down the line. The new EU emissions regulations will become impossible to meet way before the official ban.

Have you seen the ADM on the Z06? I'm sure some people are getting Z06's at msrp but most have ADM. Same goes for the GT3.

If you can buy a $160k car you can buy a $180k-$200k car, and that will open you up such cars as McLaren's, Turbo S, GT3, GT3 RS, Nismo GTR, etc.
If you were spending a $160k on a toy would you buy a Z06? A $125k, sure, but a $160k, nah.

Users who are viewing this thread