Price on Hellion Twin Turbo Kit

RedfireCobl2a

Established Member
How much does it cost for twin turbo hellion kit with supporting mods and estimate on labor.. I want a ball park figure so i do not get ripped off.. And if you can i would appreciate a list of what i would need besides the turbo kit..

I currently have the brace for the irs, the 26 spline input shaft, spec 3 clutch.. would anything else brake running safe tune @ 15 psi 680-730??

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
How much does it cost for twin turbo hellion kit with supporting mods and estimate on labor.. I want a ball park figure so i do not get ripped off.. And if you can i would appreciate a list of what i would need besides the turbo kit..

I currently have the brace for the irs, the 26 spline input shaft, spec 3 clutch.. would anything else brake running safe tune @ 15 psi 680-730??

Most of the information you're looking for can be found right here on their website.

96-04 Mustang Twin Turbo System - All V8 Models

I think it's safe to say that it will cost around $1,500.00-$1,750.00 in labor/tuning.

Your half-shafts will snap like twigs if you're running that much power and you don't upgrade to level 5's. And do you have the Spec 3 or Spec 3+ clutch?

RedfireCobl2a

Established Member
Yes i got the spec 3 clutch and input shaft... the HALFSHAFTS will snap even on the street??.. I know the base price of the turbo kits but what will i need extra that is not in the kit?? i figured about 10,000 dollars, am i way off ?

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

I can set you yup with the kit if you want. I am running a special right now and will send you a pm.

if you have a hand held flasher already, I wouldn't pay more than $1500 for install and tuning. the twin kit is actually easier to install than the single, so labor on it should be cheaper.

I have seem people with 650 or so with stock shafts and not have problems. Even drag racing with them at that power level and be perfectly fine. part of the trick is the rest of your suspension. an adjustable shock would help and if you are running drag radials, run one with a decent side wall for give. this way most of the force is absorbed by the shock and tire.

you will need fuel upgrades, depending on what you have now. Also, a boost controller.

Users who are viewing this thread