Price is too high

FreeFlowSVT

Lover Of Burned Rubber
Established Member
Good post Vibrant_Sn95. Totaly agree and also would like to add.....it's a Dodge Vs. Ford.....which one would you really spend more for...i know which one i would and it doesn't start with a D.

Vibrant_Sn95

Established Member
Thanks guys.

The problem is, people are just looking at the numbers from MT(which were skewed somewhat and were from a non-finished prototype tester). Looking at the numbers from C&D, the GT's numbers are right there with the 350,000 dollar Saleen S7. Does that automatically mean that the S7 shoud be priced at 139k like the GT? Numbers don't make the cars equal, and some just don't understand that. There's a reason why the S7 costs 350,000+, GT 139,000, and Viper 80,000.

A2V2NV

Established Member
Sorry guys.....

I think the car should cost $50,000, and they should take all orders placed on it.

If ford is in financial straights (sp?), that might help.

I SERIOUSLY think it could be done, and should.

IMHO, of course

P.S. I'm not trying to start any flames

joe:)

Last edited:

Vibrant_Sn95

Established Member
Originally posted by A2V2NV
Sorry guys.....

I think the car should cost $50,000, and they should take all orders placed on it.

If ford is in financial straights (sp?), that might help.

I SERIOUSLY think it could be done, and should.

IMHO, of course

P.S. I'm not trying to start any flames

joe:)

The fact that a car of the GT's caliber is nowhere near 50k speaks for itself :p. Not happening...No way. Not without losing lots of money on every car.

That's not even the intended market. That's like selling a brand new Lexus LS 430 for 15,000 dollars. It's almost ludicrous:uh oh:. Of course, i'd have no complaints on it being that affordable:thumbsup:.

Users who are viewing this thread