Pretty neat

sikwitit36

Banned
Typoglycemia

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia :)-

Amzanig huh? Yaeh and yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
that is really cool, whow, my mind, is like, whoaaaaaaa.... (drifts off into space)

what?!

scootro

Established Member
i'm really dislexic so it made sence to me right away........my dislexia is getting better with age, though.....

ESVEETEE

Established Member
ok then decipher these-

atinestsidbalshitenmairsainm?

stenicphr?

arecima?

i could keep going.

point being, your mind reads the entire word, and allows for human error. Error is human nature and we are taught (well programmed more or less) to look for such things and correct them subconsciously.

Last edited:

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
ESVEETEE said:
ok then decipher these-

stenicphr?

arecima?

i could keep going.

point being, your mind reads the entire word, and allows for human error. Error is human nature and we are taught (well programmed more or less) to look for such things and correct them subconsciously.

antidisestablishmentarinism

sphincter

america

:pepper: :banana: :pepper:

sikwitit36

Banned
ESVEETEE said:
ok then decipher these-

stenicphr?

arecima?

i could keep going.

wow smart guy...

Users who are viewing this thread