Pretty Cool Trooper

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Blue car. Funny thinking about it, the cheap knockoff FR500s on that car got so much more attention than the HRE's on the Camaro. I was even refused service at a Firestone Tire because they didn't want the liability of messing with my "expensive wheels," even after I told them they were only $120 each :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Amazing. The FR500s do look great though. Much better than a lot of high dollar wheels come to think about it.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I was pulled over by a state trooper for no front plate, turns out all he really wanted to talk about were my wheels and tires. I've met way more cool cops than the alternative.

Yeah right. I've seen your pics. HE WANTED TO TALK TO YOU. Watch out Will!!!

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
There's a burnout contest by me every summer at someone's warehouse or whatever and the cops come every time and hang out.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Yeah right. I've seen your pics. HE WANTED TO TALK TO YOU. Watch out Will!!!

He pulled me over from across a median as I was going 80 MPH, I seriously doubt he saw me!

Then again, he did ask me to get out of the car... :uh oh:

FiveSpeed

Established Member
Happened 2 years ago, I was 19, and the ONLY time I have been pulled over..
Had a buddy in the car and launched at a light once, cop came out of nowhere and flipped a U and proceeded to pull me over. He asked for the usual then asked if I had ever had a speeding ticket.. I told him no. Cop said "You better not be lying to me.." He went back to his car and checked it all out, came back 5 minutes later and handed me my papers/license. He then said "I don't see how you do it, I'd have a lot of speeding tickets if I owned this car" I just smiled and nodded.. The last thing he said to me was "Now when you leave I want to see some smoke as I didn't see any smoke the first time I saw you. Of course I couldn't resist... and proceeded to leave 15 ft of rubber.

To this day I still can't believe he didn't say anything about how loud the car is.. a big cam, X pipe and it dumps before the axle. Phew

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
FUNNY-COP-1.jpg

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
I had an ohio state trooper ask me to do a wheelie for him, i was like "are you kidding"
but he was serious so i ripped a wheelie and he turned around a drove away.

Im just glad i had a friend as a witness. the same friend he let go for not having his motorcycle endorsement lol.

Users who are viewing this thread