President Bush 2016 Shelby GT350 Auction

EditorTurner

Established Member
0 President Bush Shelby GT350 Charity Auction.jpg
Presidential Power
Shelby GT350 auction benefits George W. Bush Institute’s military charity
By Steve Turner
Photos by Brian Henniker and courtesy of Gooding & Company

If you are a fan of presidential collectibles and fast cars, there’s an auction taking place at this year’s Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance that just might interest you. Signed by President George W. Bush, this rare Mustang’s sale will benefit the Bush Institute’s Military Service Initiative, which is designed to help post-9/11 veterans and military families transition from military service to civilian life.
Continue reading →

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
I have plenty of issues with W's decisions when he served as President, but his unwavering support of our veterans and their families is definitely one reason that I like him.

BlownAway03

Established Member

03VertGT

GT350 Incoming
Established Member
It's all business to them. No thanks.

Edit: And this is coming from someone who served under his tenure.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
As opposed to serving under Obama? He's the reason I got out. Bush has proven time after time he is behind the troops. Can't say the same for the current guy.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I have plenty of issues with W's decisions when he served as President, but his unwavering support of our veterans and their families is definitely one reason that I like him.

There were quite a few things I didn't agree on with Bush, but it's hard not to like someone who supports our troops like he has.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Probably a safe bet that the rear bumper of this car won't have a "Hillary in '16" sticker on it.

speedrx

Established Member
Bush continues to be a huge supporter of our troops, will be interested to see what it goes for.

03VertGT

GT350 Incoming
Established Member
As opposed to serving under Obama? He's the reason I got out. Bush has proven time after time he is behind the troops. Can't say the same for the current guy.

I can support the troops without profiting from them. Like I said it's just business to him.

Obama is a sack of chit and not just because he's one of the softest leaders we've ever had.

Users who are viewing this thread