Predeator pulley tune with 3.0pulley Dyno Results

Get Ready

Established Member
Installed Predeator pulley tune with a 3.0 pulley, was lean added max fuel. Still a little lean, but a increase in hp and torque from 440/433 to 454/468. Other mods CAI UPR Magnaflow Cats and x pipe. Steeda cat backs. That will do to next year. Winter is upon me. {Chicago}

valdo's toy

Established Member
So you said that increasing the fuel mix to the max gave you 14rwhp and 35rwtq, that's cool. Good hunting!!!!!!!!!!!

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
Do you have any way of posting your a/f graph. I dyno'd with it all the way lean and the car was still pig rich, almost fell off the graph.

cobra808

Established Member
03SC,

Did you have a before and after with the Predator pulley tune? Got the same set up as you except diff CAI & cat back.

thanks...WC

lifter213

Established Member
Awesome numbers. Could you post your dyno on here?

I need to get around to getting mine dyno'd since i installed the Predator tune.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
those are great numbers for a 3.0 pulley, but why is your tune still lean?? Isn't the predator tune for the 2.93 pulley?

DPS

Established Member
I'm guessing it has to do with his UPR CAI. I'm not nocking it, but it is my understanding that the fenderwell CAI's tend to lean things out more. Just my guess.:)

:beer:

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
This is the third Cobra I have heard of with amazing numbers using a 3.0 pulley. Maybe there is something behind this number pulley for our car?

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by cobra808
03SC,

Did you have a before and after with the Predator pulley tune? Got the same set up as you except diff CAI & cat back.

thanks...WC
I have dyno charts from before and after the pulley tune with the same mods in sig, I will post when I get home from work, midnight or so.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
I really don't think its the UPR, I have the UPR and my tune is fine.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by 03ShadowCobra
Do you have any way of posting your a/f graph. I dyno'd with it all the way lean and the car was still pig rich, almost fell off the graph.

That's because you are using a 3.2 pulley. You need more boost. Your are probably making 10-10.5 pounds of boost. The performance tune was designed before 12-14psi. Call up terry and get a 2.93.

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by bassin247
That's because you are using a 3.2 pulley. You need more boost. Your are probably making 10-10.5 pounds of boost. The performance tune was designed before 12-14psi. Call up terry and get a 2.93.
That sounds like an order......OK....
pulley.jpg

Unrelated but the first one has the pulley in the pic.....
293background.jpg

Home theater pic....
hometheater1.jpg

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
I was thinking of going with a 3.1 with my predator. Maybe I should go ahead and get the 2.93 I was hoping for 12 lbs with 3.1. Is that correct?

Thanks

Get Ready

Established Member
His printer went down I should have graps in a day or two. We tried a few other things with the spark advance and retard just to check it out, No good either way. On previous dynos Ive always seem to be a little lean. It was only rich when stock.

Users who are viewing this thread